as you wish (M)

a/n: See that 'M'? It stands for Mature so don't read if you don't like smut 😣

"Babe, wait." Jungkook chokes out.

He was currently lying underneath his girlfriend, who was busy fiddling with the front of his jacket.

Her slim fingers expertly unzips his thick puffer jacket before she starts feeling up his clothed chest.

She lowers her head to give him open-mouthed kisses all over his throat and neck.

Jungkook tosses his head back into the pillows and reaches up to hold the back of her head as he allows his girlfriend to do whatever she wants to him.

When her hands travel south to touch the front of his sweatpants, his hips move instinctively and he groans, hot blood rushing in between his legs.

"Are we seriously doing this?" His voice is low and thick with gravel.

"Mhmm," Chaeyoung murmurs, her lips still planting kisses all over his skin.

When she slides her hands underneath his shirt, Jungkook's eyes widen abruptly, jerking away from her touch.

Chaeyoung instantly lifts her head at the strangled sound he made.

Her eyes are still heavy with lust and she pushes a few strands of hair away from her face to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Worry starts to fill her expression.

He grits his teeth. "Babe, your hands are cold as ice."

"What...?" She asks hazily but her hands never stop moving from his stomach. If anything, it was moving even lower, and she's now fiddling with his pants again.

He grabs her hands to stop her. "Yep. There's no way that's going anywhere near me down there."

Chaeyoung frowns. "Turn up the heater then."

"It's on full blast." Jungkook says as he moves backwards away from her to stretch his legs.

Then props himself up on his elbows, looking at her. "Here, you can have another heater."

"Where?" Chaeyoung pouts, looking at the distance between them now. She was no longer straddling him.

He rests his back on the thick pillows and smirks.

"Your man right here." He pats his chest.

Chaeyoung snorts. "You're such a dork. You just told me not to touch you." But she's already crawling towards him, hovering on top of his body.

"I can warm you up in other ways before we get down to business." He grins.

"Yea? How?"

"Kiss me. Let's heat you up naturally." He tugs her body closer towards his chest and tries to rub her back.

But Chaeyoung pushes him away, her hands resting on his wide chest, as she sits on top of him.

"No." She shakes her head. That's gonna take too long."

Then to Jungkook's surprise (and pleasure), she slides her hands underneath her sweatshirt and cups her breasts.

"Oh, wow. You're right. My hands are cold." She shudders but her hands are still very much on her breasts while she's straddling his lap, giving him a boner-inducing image.

"Babe...." He groans and slides a hand to his crotch and another rubbing up her thigh. "Fuck, you know what? Keep doing that. But with your shirt off."

She laughs and he half-expects her not to listen to him but she does exactly as he says, and her jacket, sweatshirt and even her jeans comes off, leaving her with only a lacey black bra and matching underwear.