jealousy, jealousy (M)

a/n: skippable chapter. don't read if you're uncomfortable

Chaeyoung's eyes slowly fluttered open. She could feel the bright sunlight streaming in from the window, warming her face.

She slowly rubbed the sleep out her eyes. Her mind felt foggy, still halfway through regaining full consciousness.

That's until she starts feeling something heavy draped across her stomach and something warm pressed against her back.

Her eyes are fully opened now as she grows more alert by her state and the surroundings, her brain finally replaying the events from last night.

Her face flushed at the memory of her confession and of her and Jungkook kissing before going to bed together. She bites her bottom lip to stop herself from smiling.

Everything felt too good to be true. Now she has Jungkook snuggled behind her and she feels all of his warmth spreading deliciously across her skin.

She rubs the arm draped across her stomach and sighs, savouring the feeling of sleeping together with Jungkook.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Jungkook's sexy, sleepy voice tickles her ear.

"You awake?" She asks.

She hears Jungkook humming and turns her head back to look at him. His eyes were still fully closed but he had a pout on his lips. It's unfair how adorable he looks just right after waking up.

Jungkook tightens his arm around Chaeyoung, bringing her as close to him as possible before dipping his head to place several kisses on her naked shoulder.

She gasps at the feel of his lips, soft and warm, against her skin and her stomach flips at the action.

"I wuvveryeww.." Jungkook mumbles, his lips and nose nestled in the crook of her neck.

Chaeyoung reached over behind her, hand raking through his hair. "What was that?"

"Weurve..yew.." More gibberish.

Giggling, she rolls around completely to look at him. He was still barely awake, his expression peaceful.

She reaches up and strokes his cheeks tenderly then traces his lips with her thumb.

"I love you." He murmurs again.

Chaeyoung feels a herd of butterflies dancing in her stomach. She doesn't respond back but instead, leans towards him and kisses him square on the lips.

Right before she was about to pull away, Jungkook immediately opens his eyes then grabs her around the waist, yanking her up against him.

She could see the mischief in his eyes before he leans down and joins their mouths together.

She feels the tingle in her stomach again with the touch of his soft lips and it spreads across her cheeks, warming her face with a pink flush.

When Jungkook flicks her top lip with his tongue, she immediately snakes her arms around his neck and presses her body into him.

"Mmmm.." She hums as Jungkook's warm lips drifted towards her jaw, leaving hot, wet kisses all over her skin.

That's until she feels a hard ridge poking her stomach.

Chaeyoung pulls away immediately and laughs. "Are you serious?"

"What?" He blinks innocently.

"We were just kissing!" She shakes her head in disbelief.

"Yeah, but your lips are hot." He flashes her a grin before his lips find hers again.

Chaeyoung sighs into his mouth. She never wants to stop kissing Jungkook. He is just so damn addictive.