Chapter 19

Feeling thoroughly chastised, both Camila and Dinah take their pizzas and follow Lauren through to the living area.

Lauren eyes them both with an adorable glare, and the mother couldn't help but bite her lip in an attempt to force back the laughter begging to escape.

But Dinah being Dinah had to ruin her silent adoration of her kid by being the biggest telltale on the entire fucking planet.

"Lauren, your mama's laughing at you!" She points accusingly at the smaller woman.

Camila splutters indignantly as she whips round to face her, "Dinah what the hell!"

Lauren places her pizza down and holds out her arms to Dinah prompting the woman to lift her to floor. She does, and after nodding her thanks, the three year old grabs her mother's hand and tugs the woman to her feet.

Although confused, the woman complies, but her eyes soon widen when she realises where they were heading.

The corner.

The fucking corner.

"Listen, baby-" she attempts.

Lauren ignores her and releases her hand before she steps behind her mother places her hands on the backs of her thighs to push her forward until she was as close to the wall as she could get.

"Stay mama" she warns.

Camila couldn't believe this. Her three year old had just put her into the corner. Her three year old...had just put her...in the corner?!

Happy with her punishment, Lauren smiles adorably and toddles back to over to Dinah allowing the woman to lift her up onto her lap.

"I know mama made a big no no, but don't leave her there for too long, okay?" Dinah whispers, feeling a little bad.

Lauren nods as she takes a bite of her food.

Ten minutes quickly pass and Camila, having enough of her time out, turns around to face the duo instead. They were both sat happily, eating their pizza without a care in the world. Something she could have been doing if it wasn't for Dinah's stupid big mouth.

She glares harder.

This was stupid.

Just as she goes to leave her spot, she was interrupted by Dinah lifting her kid to the couch before walking over and stopping in front of her.

"Yes?" She questions with a roll of her eyes.

It was Dinah's turn to glare, "don't test me walz. Don't make me tell Lauren"

Camila huffs, "fine. Sorry. What are you doing here?" She forces herself to sound genuine.

Dinah eyes her for a second before nodding, "I offered to do this part as your toddler doesn't quite have the vocabulary to do so"

Camila rolls her eyes. She just couldn't help herself could she?

"Mama no!"

Her head whips over to Lauren who was too glaring at her. What the hell? Was it gang up on Camila day or something?

Sighing again, this time a whole lot heavier than before, she brings her attention back to Dinah, "sorry" she mutters.

"Mhhhh." A smirk appears on the taller woman's face, "Why were you put into time out Camila?"

Camila scoffs, "because I laughed at my kid for being adorable?"

"That's why you were laughing?"

"Yes Dinah, that is why I was laughing!"