Chapter 17 (important question)

Now the toddler was attached to the breast, Camila was finally able to let out a sigh of relief. Of course she had somewhat expected this, but that didn't stop the impending headache beginning to appear. Luckily, she had bought Tylenol and quickly downs two without disturbing Lauren who was peacefully dozing off in her arms.

"That was rough huh?" Dinah smiles sympathetically as she toys with the small foot that was resting on her lap.

Camila nods as she looks down at her baby. Boy was she a lot of hard work. But she wouldn't change it for the world, "yeah. I think next time it's best we drive" she responds, the pad of her finger trailing over the soft baby skin of Lauren's cheek.

"Agreed. It wasn't even on the other end of her fit and even I felt stressed"

Camila couldn't help but chuckle.

*

A seven hour flight later the trio find themselves making it to their destination. They had already collected their luggage and were waiting outside for their hire car. Lauren was asleep in Dinah's arms after throwing yet another fit, and Camila had to admit she was glad the day was mostly over.

It had been hell. In more ways than one.

"There it is mila" her arm was nudged and she looks up in time to see the man hand over the keys, Dinah pocketing them before grabbing one of the suitcases and opening the trunk.

Walking over with the other bag, Camila it down at her feet bedsore resting her hand on Lauren's back, "here, let me take her" she murmurs, wanting to hold her baby.

Dinah easily hands her over, and whilst she finishes loading up the car, she opens the back door and slides in with Lauren on her lap. This wasn't exactly legal she knew, but it was only a ten minute drive to the hotel so she figures it was okay as long as Dinah was careful.

"Mama" Lauren whimpers as she stirs in her mothers arms, a tiny hand coming up to run sleepily at her eye.

Camila helps her sit up, "hi baby" she murmurs, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her head.

The tiny girl smiles as she snuggles into her mothers chest, "here?" She wonders, watching with wide innocent eyes as Dinah climbs into the drivers seat in front of her and buckles herself in.

"Yes baby. We're here"

**

This is super short I know, but I wasn't actually going to post today but I had a question and don't want you guys waiting any longer for an update.

How'd you feel about an ageplay book that wasn't fifth harmony? It's been something I've been wanting to do for a long long while now but I know my readers are mostly fifth harmony based.

They would be made up characters of course, so a lot different to normal but I hope you guys are okay with that.

Just let me know