Chapter 23

I have a new book published! Go check it out!

**

**

A few days later the three were back home. Well, at Camila's place anyway. Her meetings were all successful and she now had an entire week off to spend with both her child and girlfriend.

She wasn't sure what the plan of action was if she was being honest, but she knew for a fact they'd figure something out even if it was spending every single day at home doing absolutely nothing.

Something of which Camila knew how to do very well as that's how she spent most of her days before Lauren came into her life.

"Walz?" A knock on the bathroom door brings her out of her thoughts.

She sighs a little in irritation. Could she not pee in peace?

"What is it Dinah?" She calls with a roll of her eyes.

Almost as if she could sense her annoyance, Dinah's voice was hesitant, "uhhh, well, you see..."

Camila sighs heavily and makes quick work of washing her hands before almost yanking open the bathroom door, "spit it out babe. I don't have all day" she responds.

"Laurenpeedonthefloor" Dinah spits out quickly, and it takes Camila a few seconds to untangle her words and process them before she sighs heavily.

"I told you to watch her D. I was literally gone less than two minutes" she has to refrain from pouting.

You see, she was attempting to potty train Lauren. It seemed to be going well at first as the three year old seemed eager and excited at the prospect of being a big girl, but now, after a few days, it was like she didn't seem to care anymore. Not even being rewarded with candy was enough for her and if Camila was being honest, she was getting tired of it too.

Dinah follows her as she walks back through to the living room, "I was watching her! I swear."

"Tell that to the pee on my floor Dinah" Camila scoops up Lauren and carries her by the armpits through to the bathroom, "please clean it up" she calls over her shoulder, chuckling when all she gets in response was a groan.