Chapter 4

"There we go mamas, nice and clean now" Camila lifts her baby out of the tub with a small grin, wrapping a towel securely around her before making her way out of the bathroom.

They had just finished eating their dinner and as it was getting pretty late, Camila knew it was about time she got the small girl to bed. By the droopy eyes and long yawns escaping her lips, she could tell the three year old was more than ready to get some rest.

"I haven't finished putting your room together yet, so you're gonna sleep in my bed with me. We can snuggle and watch a movie or something. Does that sound good?" She wonders as she finishes drying off Lauren's tiny frame, reaching for the baby lotion and poring a decent amount of her hand before disposing of it onto her already soft skin.

Fingers in her mouth as she suckles soothingly, Lauren nods her head, her eyes closing at the feel of the woman's hands on her tummy. They go all the way down to just below her belly button and up to her chest.

Camila grins at the sight and spends an extra few seconds there before moving to her little chunky legs, "I see someone likes tummy rubs" she murmurs, leaning down to press a kiss to her head before wiping her hands off and grabbing a diaper, sliding it underneath the youngsters bottom.

Lauren grins behind her fingers in agreement, looking around curiously as the diaper was taped properly to her hips. Soon, a bodysuit was added, and once it was snapped between her legs, she sits up and holds her arms out no longer interested in being by herself.

Camila was quick to lift her onto her hip, the hand cupping her thigh keeping her situated as she manoeuvres around the room putting everything away. The towel in the laundry basket, the baby lotion in the bathroom and the baby powder into her dresser.

Once she deemed the room tiny enough, she brings her attention to the toddler in her arms.

"Now, ma-I got you something special when we went shopping earlier. Do you wanna see?" Camila begins to make her way downstairs, pulling Lauren a little closer to her body when she shivers at the change of temperature.

The three year old nods intrigued, watching as the woman walks through to the kitchen and heads straight for the bag on the side. It was the only one that hadn't been unpacked.

"I noticed how much you like to suckle on your little fingers, so to keep those icky germs at bay, I got you this" Camila holds up a pacifier package before ripping it open with her free hand and giving it a quick wash with soap and water.

Looking on more intrigued than ever, Lauren begins to subconsciously reach for the soother with grabby hands.

Happy she hadn't objected, Camila makes quick work of drying it off before placing it to the girls lips, watching as she suckled tentatively for a few seconds before smiling a tiny smile and burying her face into the her neck.

Camila could feel the soother bobbing repeatedly bobbing against her neck.

"Alright mamas. Time for bed" Camila says quietly as she once again makes her way upstairs, bringing a hand up to cup the back of her little girls head to keep her steady.

When in her room again, she pulls back the covers to her bed and tosses all of the decorative pillows to the floor, easing the three year old down onto it. The girl seems to settle instantly, and with a small smile, Camila pulls the duvet up to cover her tiny body before leaning down to press a lingering kiss to her head.

"Goodnight my baby girl. Ma..." she cuts herself off and curses herself internally, knowing that calling herself that was a big no no until Lauren was ready "I'll be back in just a few seconds" she says instead, pressing another kiss to her head before beginning to walk to the bathroom with the intention of taking a much needed shower.

But a quiet whine stops her in her tracks, and she turns back round to see Lauren sat up looking at her with teary eyes, the covers pooled at her waist. Frowning, she walks back to the bed and sits herself down on the edge, "what's wrong my love?" She questions in a soft coo, pulling her small frame into a straddling position on her lap and wrapping her arms securely around her.

Lauren simply snuggles into the woman's chest, her soother bobbing contently in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, so you want wanted some snuggles mhhh?" Camila's tone of voice shows how amused she was and deciding that a shower could until Lauren was asleep, she shifts herself until she was sat against the headboard of her bed with the girl settled against her chest.

Tiny hands make their way up her shirt, and she rolls her eyes when she feels them rest on the bare skin of her stomach.

"Someone's a clingy monster" she whispers, reaching for the covers and covering both her and Lauren back up, her hand coming down to press soft pats to her diapered behind.

Lauren grins tiredly behind her pacifier, the arms around her and the soft pats to her butt slowly lulling her into a deep sleep. She attempts to fight it as she knows what's going to happen, but her attempts turn out to be futile as just seconds later she's drifting off.

"Shh, there's a good girl. Close those beautiful eyes for me" Camila soothes.

When the toddler goes limp against her, the older Cuban gently rolls her over so she was laying on the mattress. Her tiny frame stirs at the change in position, but soon settles when she feels a familiar hand rubbing her tummy and with a small smile, Camila pulls the covers back up and eases herself off the bed.

Time for a shower.

**

A little shorter than normal but I still hope you enjoyed!!

Next chapter: 160 votes