Chapter 17

During the ride in the elevator Rose filled you in on where they were and what they were going to do next. You watched and listened to her in silence. For someone as short as she was she was vert expressive you thought. The elevator stopped and the door slided open with a hiss, she asked you to follow her and you obliged. She walked quickly down a hall still talking about the resistances, which made you uncomfortable. You were only on the Star Destroyer not to long ago and a enemy of the resistances. You were not to keen on telling her or poe about your past and hopefully it was not going to be brought up. Rose walked over to a door that had a small pad next to it, she touched it with her wrist and the door slide open with a hiss. She walked through the door and you followed behind. You were glad that you kept yourself physically fit on the Star Destroyer or keeping up with her would be a pain. The room you enter was massive and had people walking around. Some were at computers and some were standing around talking to someone else. You glanced around the room as you followed Rose, she stopped talking and seemed to be heading toward a older women with a cane in her hand. The women turned toward Rose and smiled at her warmly. She had on a long blueish gray dress and a long black robe on top, she had on gold earrings and her hair pinned up in a updo. Next to her was Poe who was bent down talking to BB-8. BB-8 was near the women's black shoes and beeping at Poe. Poe outfit was the same but he had cuts and bruises on his face. You knew instantly who the women was, it was none other then the famous great leader of the Rebel Alliance General Leia Organa. You saw many pictures of her while you aboard the Star Destroyer and secretly thought she was extremely brave to go against the First Order. Rose stepped up to Leia and gave her a short hug, she stepped back and turned to you. "General this is (y/n) and (y/n) this is..." You stepped forward and held out your hand. "General Leia Organa. It's a pleasure to meet you." Leia stuided you for a long time and shook your hand. "So (y/n) Poe told us all about you and where he found you. I was surprised that he was willing to take you to our base."

You blinked a few times as she let go of your hand. "I did not know we were going to your base General. I don't want to be a inconvenience to anyone." Leia shook her head and smiled at you. "You are not inconveniencing to anyone. I would like to get to know more about you." She put her arm around you and walked you away from Rose and Poe. You glanced back at Poe who frowned and stepped toward you. Rose stopped him by placing a hand on his chest and shook her head. You glanced away as you were led into a small room. There was a small bed near the far corner and a side table.The rest of the room was bare. The general pressed the button next to the door and it closed with a hiss. She walked past you and sat down on the bed, she gentle patted the area on the bed beside her and you walked over and sat down. She turned more towards you and gave you a thin smile. "So, you caught the eye of Kylo Ren." You gasp and widen your eyes."How did you know that?" You asked. She gave a small chuckle and tilt her head. "I know more then you think. I also know you caught the eye of my commander and General Armitage Hux." You started to respond when she holds up her hand. She studied you for a long time and sighed. "Do you know that Kylo Ren is not his real name?" You shook your head slowly. "His name is....or was Ben Solo." You blinked a few times and glanced at the floor then to her. "Wait...his father is Han Solo?" She nodded with a smile. "Not many know about Han being his father and that is real name is Ben." You adjusted on the bed and leaned toward her. "How do you know all this? Are you a Jedi?" She chuckled again. "I am not a Jedi like my brother Luke and I know all this because I am Ben's mother."

You stared at her a long time. She let you digest this information for a bit and took your hand. "You see my father was Anakin Skywalker who later became Darth Vader, my mother...she was Padmé Amidala. She died after giving birth to my brother and I. So the reason I know about you catching the eye of Poe, Hux and my son is because I am force senstive. Like my father and my brother. I chose not to be a Jedi but I have practice with my brother. I feel that you will bring my son back to the light side. His feelings for you are very strong." You shook your head and jumped up from the bed. "Your son scares me. I can't be the reason he turns back to the light side. Your son is a ruthless killler and I don't think he can change from that." Before the general could respond a loud crash rang out followed by screaming and yelling. The door opened with a swish and rose appeared wide eyed and her hair messy. "General...the first order...they found us."