Chapter 18

Meanwhile while you were at the Resistances base General Hux was looking out the window of his room with his hands behind his back. A hiss could be heard behind him and he heard someone approach him. He didn't turn when someone cleared their throat, a male figure in a first-order black uniform reflection appeared in the window. It was a bridge crew-member he didn't bother to know the name of. "Excuse me, General?" Said with a cautious voice. He frowned and turned his head slightly. "What?!" Barked General Hux. Shuffling of feet could be heard behind him, Hux huffed with annoyance. "Spit it out, you imbecile, or I will have my Storm Troopers use you as target practice." He growled. The crew member begins to stutter out of fear and Hux held his hand up to silence them. "Guards! Take this...incompetence fool away!" General Hux said into the intercom next to his window. The door opens with a hiss and heavy footsteps approached him, the man cried out in fear when two stormtroopers grabbed him. They dragged him out of the room while Hux turned his attention back to the window with a smirk. The door shut with a hiss and the man could be heard begging for the stormtroopers to let him go. A few minutes later he no longer heard the man but did hear his door open again. Soft footsteps approached him and he saw Captain Phasma's reflection appeared in the window. "Excuse me, sir. I have news on (y/n). Hux's ears perked up and he spun around facing her. He felt excitement surge through his body but he kept his cool. Pulling his uniform shirt down he cocked his eye at her. "Well, what is it?!" He barked. Phasma didn't bat an eye with his tone toward her, she was used to his temper and his impatience. She stepped closer and cleared her throat. "Our spy in the resistance just reported that (y/n) is at their secret base. We have the location of the base and the ship is ready to leave sir." Hux's eyes widen hearing that (y/n) was found. He smiled a little which Phasma has never seen him smile before and made him look constipated. It took everything in her to not snicker at the look on his face, she knew if she did he would have her ejected into space without a helmet. He put them outside of his index finger against his lips and was looking down. Phasma stood at the ready for his orders, one time she made the mistake of spacing out while he was thinking and Hux had her reprogram. She shuttered at the memory and stood waiting.

The silence and waiting made Phasma uneasy. Hux suddenly looked up and dropped his index finger to his side. He quickly across his room to the dresser that was on the far wall. He pushed a button that was on the side of the dresser and the dresser drawers opened by sliding out. He dug through each drawer thoroughly and finally found what he was looking for in the last draw. In his pale hand was a black computer chip that fit perfectly in his palm. He shoved into his left pocket and started to unbutton his first order jacket. "Get the stormtroopers ready and on that ship in half an hour. Try to contact our spy to let him know we are on the way to get (y/n). Make sure they know to not let her leave and stall with whatever means necessary if she tries to. Now leave to I can get ready." Phasma nodded and left the room. He quickly got a fresh new first-order outfit and put it on his bed then quickly stripped out of his uniform. He grabbed a towel from the drawer next to the other drawer, enter his refresher, and took a quick shower. Not long after he exited his refresher and got dressed in his clean uniform. He grabbed his pad that was on the nightstand next to his bed and wrote messages to a few crew members that he left in charge. He told them that he was leaving the ship and would be back soon as he could. He only wanted them to contact him if they were being attacked. He placed his pad on the dresser and left his room. He quickly made his way to the ship that was prepared for him in the hanger bay. The crew member he passed stopped and stood at attention when he walked by, he ignored them with only thoughts of you on his mind. When he entered the hanger bay he saw Phasma waiting outside a medium-sized ship that was near the hangar bay door. He quickly made his way over and approached Phasma. "Are we ready?!" He barked. She stood at attention and nodded to him. "Yes sir. We are ready to leave when you are. I contacted spy, they will keep an eye on (y/n)." He did a quick nodded and boarded the ship. He made his way to the front of the ship, he again ignores the troopers he walked past. Two pilots sat in front of the controls pushing buttons, one turns to Hux with a nod."We are ready sir on your command." Hux waved his hand for them to let the bridge know they were ready to leave. He leaves the front of the ship and goes to higher-up personal quarters, he plopped down on the bed and glanced around the room. It was a bit smaller than his quarters but had what he needed. The wall across from the door was a big window that he could look out, he likes having a room that had a big window for him to glanced out of and think. He was in secret claustrophobic, the years training before he was a general was hard. The room was too small for his liking and he barely stayed in his quarters. He unbuttons his jacket and placed his arms on his knees and hung his head. Never in his life has he worried about anyone until you. This was the most he felt anxious and restless, he was scared with these feelings towards you. It was all new to him and he wasn't sure how to deal with them.

He scooted up in his bed and laid on his back then stared at the ceiling. He imaging what you were doing and how you would react when he got there. He let his mind wander on the future he wanted with you and fell asleep. The beeping letting him know someone was at the door, he leaned up in bed and rubbed his face with annoyance. Whoever woke him from the dreams of him and you would get chewed out. He slid off the bed, button his shirt, and used his hand to smooth the bedhead he had. He sighed and faced the door. "Enter!" He barked. The door opened with a hiss a second later and Phasma enters the room, she stood facing him with attention. "Sir...we are almost to where the hidden resistance base." He nodded and smoothed his jacket. "Is there a way to get downto the rebel scum base without them knowing we are there?" She nodded. "The spy has someone who can lead us to the base no problem. He also has some devices that can keep us hidden from their scanners. They won't know what hit them until it's too late sir." He waved for her to follow him, they both left his temporary quarters and made their way to the middle of the ship. "Good. Let's be ready once we land." She nodded again as they walked past two stormtroopers who stood at attention. Phasma left him to talk to pilots and went to get himself some food. He had not eaten since you left the ship, he didn't feel as hungry with his excitement and nervousness. He managed to force down some food and his thoughts drifted to you again. Phasma showed up to tell him that they were landing soon. He now found himself in the back end of the ship near the door, waiting with the stormtroopers and Phasma. The ship landed with a jolt and the door opened a bright light shined into the area. Hux and the others shield their eyes as the door opened the rest of the way. Phasma stepped toward the exit and order the troops to exit the ship and make sure the area was clear. Heavy footsteps echo down the ramp, Hux and Phasma waited for the clear. One stormtrooper called an all-clear and they left the ship. The ship landed in a small opening with different foliage surrounding them. Stormtroopers stayed close to Hux and Phasma. Rustling noises to the right side of the ship had the stormtroopers take aim at that area with their blasters. Two male Chagrians exited the foliage and approached the troopers, two long ivory horns protruded from their forehead. Their eyes were light blue which matched their skin color and their head tentacles had two other ivory horns that laid on their chest. Phasma stepped toward the two males. "The first order appreciates your assistance. You will be rewarded for it. That is you get us the resistance base unnoticed The two males nodded. "Of course. My partner and I can get you there no problem. We must leave now. We should be able to get there before nightfall. There is a area where you can hide your ship." One of the Chagrian said.

Phasma used a hologram communicator to tell the pilots where to hide the ship after the other Chargrian told her. She had a few stormtroopers stay behind to guard the ship and the made there way to the resistance base. The light was low by the time they were on the outskirts of the resistance base, the Chargrian's led them to the devices they were told about that was hidden in a large fallen down log. They were mostly scramblers and one that hide there heat signature. They found a hill top to spy down at the base, they could see a few resistance fighters moving around the base. Phasma signaled for the troopers to surround the outside of the base so if anyone tried to escape they would see it. Staring down at the base, Hux exciment slowly grew. "They have underground tunnels that some of your troopers need to guard." one of the Chargrian told Phasma. Phasma barked orders to a few troopers who were near them to follow one of the Chargrian to the tunnels. The light slowly faded and it got dark. Luckly they could still see the base below them, they were waiting for the signale from the spy to attack. Not long after a green flashing light blinked on her hologram communicator. She turned to Hux. "It time sir." He nodded and took a deep breath. "Give the order to attack." Phasma signals to attack the base and not long after a explosion hit the base, the storm-troopers rushed on to the base and fired at the few resistance figther that were outside. The troopers killed the resistance fighters, Hux and Phasma enter the entrance to the base. The one Chargrian found the entrance to base and used a speical key to get the door open. The troopers rushed past Hux, Phasma and the two Chargrian. Yelling and screaming floated out the door to them and Hux smirked. "We will take our leave now." Said one Chargrian. Phasma used her hologram communicator to send the two Chargrians credits. "Again...the First-Order thanks you. They both nodded and left quickly. Followling Phasma they made there way to the spy. "I am coming (y/n)! Hux muttered to himself happily.