Chapter 7

Pulling yourself up off your cot, you shut off the alarm. You didn't get much sleep, your mind was whirling with plans to how you would escape. Some ideas popped up and you wrote them down on the notepad next to your cot. You shuffled to the refresher, not eager to start the day.

Fifteen minutes later you got put of the shower and put on some clean work clothes. You grabbed your data pad and the notepad next to your cot. Thats all you need for someone to find out your plans of escape. Walking put of your quarters with the notepad safely hidden in one of the pockets of your work pants. You made the trip to the cafeteria with more ideas popping in your head. Two storm troopers walked past you, with blaster in there hands. They were talking low and your ears peaked when they mentioned Commander Ren, General Hux and Phasma.

"I heard Commander Ren almost ran his saber through General Hux but Captain Phasma was there to stop it." one trooper said as they adjust the blaster in there hand. The other trooper nodded and turned his helmet towards the other end of the hallway. "Them and the Knights of Ren left early this morning. I don't envy Captain Phasma, she has to babysit them now. Supreme Leader Snoke's orders." Your heart soared hearing the two men were gone. Now your plans of escape would be a lot easier. But not by a lot.

You still had to either sneak on a ship leaving the station or steal one. You have never flown a ship and knew sneaking on one was your only option. You grinned heading into the cafeteria, as the troopers walked away, what they said next stopped you cold in your tracks. You heard one say that the trip to Jakku was a short one. Two days tops, you shook your head confused. The other trooper said that the Resistance there already gave up and the three were to over see the capture of few and killing of the rest.

The troopers turned a corner and out of sight as you chewed over the new information. You thought you would have days or even weeks for your escape. Now you only had two days. No longer hungry, you turned and dashed to your room. It had to be today. You couldn't wait. They could come back a day early. You had to pack what you had, which was not much and go. Lucky for you ships would leave the station ever hour. You just had to be on one before they noticed you didn't show up for duty.