Chapter 3

There was a chill in the air as your stared up at Commander Ren. The only sound to be heard was the mechanical breathing from the mask. Swallowing hard you felt your face grow hot and looked down at your feet. Even with the mask on, you felt his intense eyes on you. You took a giant step back which made Kylo take a small step forward. The door he came out of shut with a hiss.

"What do you think are doing?" He said in a monotone mechanical voice.

You kept your eyes down and let out a shaky breath. "I-I heard a noise sir. I wa.."

He stepped closer to you, he grabbed your chin and forced you to look up. "I don't care if you heard noise. This area is off limits. The fact that you are here tells me you cannot follow orders. Seems you need to be punished."

Gasping you tried to shake your head but his grip on your chin increased. You knew there would be a bruise in the morning. "Please! Sir...I-I was assigned near this area. I didn't mean to disobey orders!"

He let go of your chin and shook his head. You heard a tsk coming from his mask since he was so close. He raised his hands and placed them on the side of the mask. A click and a hiss was heard and you gasp seeing him lift his mask off. He shook his head letting his long raven hair fall to his shoulders.

You studied his face as he put his mask under his arm and stared at you. He was paler then you though he would be and beauty marks peppered his face. His lips were pink and plump which made you bite the inside of your cheek. After a few mintues of studying him your eyes flick to his and you step back. His eyes stared at you like a prey staring at his kill. His face showed no emotion as he watched you step back.

"Still....you disobeyed and I will not have it. If I let you go without punishment what would that make me? You need to be a example to anyone who even thinks about coming in this area who do not have permission." His voice was not what you expected it was sorta deep and intimidating. What scared you was how calm he spoke. You heard of his angry and to be on the end of his out burst would a very bad thing.

He stepped toward you again and you stepped back. Shaking your head, your lip trembled as your eyes watered. "Please sir...p-please..."

His hand shot out and he grabbed your wrist. He pulled you near him and he stared down at you. "Shhhh. No amount of begging will save. Now le..."

A crackling noise came from within the room behind him, the door opened with the other wave of his hand.

"Sir? Sir? General Hux is looking for you. Supreme Leader Snoke wants to see him and you." Said a voice from a com on the wall. The rest of the room was dark and made it impossible to see inside.

Kylo let go of your wrist and turned around. He walked over to the com and flicked a switch. "Tell Hux I will meet him there." He barked.

While he spoke to the person on the com, you quickly ran down the hall and ran back to your tools. You picked up your pace when you heard heavy footsteps echo from the restricted hall.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE! I WILL FIND YOU LITTLE ONE!" His voice followed you as you grabbed your tools and ran for the elevator. With a shaky finger you pressed the call button. It felt like forever but the doors opened up and you threw yourself inside. You kept your eyes on the hall and felt your blood run cold as Kylo appeared at the end of the hall. His chest raised and fell as he glared at you with gritted teeth. The doors slowly shut and he smirked at you. "See you soon pet" He growled when the door shut with a click.