Chapter 4

You turned on your side and let out a long sigh. Your head was reeling over the confrontation with the Commander. You expected storm troopers to come to your quarters and dragged you to him. No one came. It has been almost a week and you felt like you were walking on egg shells.

Luckily for you, the Commander was off the ship with his Knights of Ren. Where he was and what he was doing, didnt concern you. You only found out he was gone when you over heard General Hux, complain about it as he walked by with his secretary.

He could come back any day and that made your stomach turn. Leaning up in bed, you dig your hand through your (H/L,H/C). There was no way you would get any sleep tonight. You swung your legs and placed your feet on the cold floor. You groaned and got up. The cot made a creaking noise and the pillow fell to the floor. You rolled your eyes and stretched, you would get that later. Maybe some food will help you sleep.

You quickly dressed in black slacks, black long sleeves with black socks and black standard shoes. Not your normal black outfit you would wear when not working but it was on the floor and you didn't feel like bending over to get it. Your back was sore from laying on the cot anyways. You headed out of your quarters and to the cafeteria. You saw a few storm troopers making there rounds but other then that the halls were empty.

Turning the corner of the hallway that was next to the cafeteria, you spot one of the Knights of Ren. You froze and felt the blood drain from your face. If the Knights is here then that means...

"Hello, little pet." His mechanical voice came from behind you. You didn't move to turn, you didn't want it to be true that he was back. His promise to discipline you came flooding back into your mind. You felt him come right behind you, you closed your eyes and shook your head slowly. "Oh yes little pet, you will be punished. But the real question is how to punish you?" He said in his monotone mechanical voice. Did he just hear your thoughts? You thought that was a myth or a scare tactic.

You felt his gloved hand gentle slide down your arm, you jerked away which made him chuckle. You heard a hiss and swallowed hard, you knew he took off his mask. You felt him lean close to your ear. "Your thoughts are quite loud. So yes I can hear anyones thoughts. Your thoughts are my favorite to listen too though. Oh, the fun we will have pet. I have been watching you. As you work, eat and even yes little one sleep.

Those times you woke up late, it was because of me. You are too delicious to ignore anymore." He whispered in your ear. He placed his right hand on your side and pull you back against him. You felt his hard member press against your ass. "You feel that little pet? You're the cause of it. You're my waking thought and my final one when I go to sleep. Now...now stop pulling away pet." He whispered in his normal voice as you try to step away from him.

"Ren!" You looked up to see a General Hux walking toward you two with a scowl on his face. You hear Kylo growl and step back from you. "You were suppose to meet Phasma and me.. We WERE suppose to go over the plans to attack the rebel base on Jakku but like always you're messing around." The General said with a smirk. Hux's blue eyes flicked to yours and he held them there until the Commander stepped from behind you and stepped close to Hux. You saw his mask tucked under his arm. Your eyes widen as you felt the tension between the Commander and the General.

"Last time I checked Hux, I do not answer to you. As far as I am concerne you do not need me for Jakku." He snarled at Hux. He placed his mask in his left hand and his other hand bawled into fist and you could hear the leather squeaked. Hux didn't flinched under Kylo's glare. He smirked and placed both of his pale hands behind his back. "That is where you are wrong Ren. Orders came from our Supreme Leader. Whatever mission you had is no longer a priority. Unless you would like to go against his order."

You could hear Kylo breathing heavy and see his shoulders go up and down. He stood stiff as he continued to glare at Hux. Hux kept his gaze with a smirk never left his face. Kylo cursed under his breath and stormed passed Hux. Kylo barked a order to his knight who snapped to action. Placing his mask back on and the last thing you saw of the Commander was his cape whipping behind him as he turn the corner. You let out a shaky breath and felt your shoulders sag. You didn't realize General Hux was still in front of you and studying you. You shift uncomfortably under his piercing blue eye and looked down.

He stepped closer to you until you saw his boots. You kept your gaze down and hoped he would lose interest and move on. No such luck. Flinching a pale finger came into your view and went under your chin. You felt your chin move up. "Look at me." Hux said slowly. Your eyes slowly met his and you shuddered. He studied your face with a blank look. Standing still you just waited. A corner of Hux's mouth lifted and he stepped closer. "My...you are pretty aren't you. I can see why Ren likes you. He even asked to see your file...I of course denied him but none the less he found away around me." He gripped your chin and tilt it to the left and right. He made a satisfying noise and dropped his hand. He stood straight and looked passed you. "Move along MS-0908."

You blinked a few times and nodded. Stepping past him, you slowly start to walk away. His hand shot out and grabbed your wrist. You turned and looked at him. He kept his gaze in front of him and he shifted his feet. "If Ren bothers you again...tell me." You nodded and said yes sir to him. Satisfied with your answer he let go of your wrist and you walked over to the door to the cafeteria. You glanced back at General Hux to see him staring at you. You turned quickly and headed in, you felt his gaze follow you.