Chapter 11

Poe held out his hand which you shook with a smile. His hand was warm just like his smile, you didn't relize you were still shaking his hand and let go. Your cheek grew hot again and you let go. When you look back up at Poe, he had a twinkle in his eye. You told him your name which he repeated, it sounded nice when he said it. The line was slowly moving along as you two talked, you found out he was a pilot. He boasted on how good he was and that he had his own squad to lead. You listen with a smile and nodded. His voice was soft and easy to listen too. You both finally made it to the front of the line and Poe grabbed a two tray's. He handed you a tray and you thanked him, he gave you his warm smile and grabbed some plates of different color food. You looked down the line of the food that were in serving contanters. There were many different shapes, color and sizes of food. It did look better then the food being served at the Star Destroyer. So following Poe's lead you grabbed the same ones he did. Down a bit was a open container of what looked like drinks. They also were different colors. Poe grabbed a blue one so you did the same. You went to pay for your food but Poe stopped you. "Let me. It's the least I can do for having company with a beautiful women." You felt your stomach fluttered and nodded with a grin. After paying you both walked to a table and sat down. Poe sat across from you and started to eat what looked like lime green and was square shape. You grabbed your fork and poked at the one that looked yellow and heard Poe chuckle. "It's not going to bite you sweatheart." You glanced at him and then back at the substance that was on your fork.

Shoving the yellow jello like substance into your mouth, your eyebrows went up in surprised. It was actually good. It was sweet and had a fruit like taste too it. You chewed slowly and swallowed before eating more of the yellow jello. You both ate in silence for a bit, Poe put his fork down and adjusted in his seat. "So (y/n) tell me about yourself, are you in Bespin long?" You also sat your fork down and placed your chin on your hand. "There is not much to tell and like you just passing through." He nodded listening. "Well if you want...I could take you were you want to go next." You were taking back by his question. You didn't really know him and just met him, but something told you he would not harm you. You did want to not stay there more then one day and the quicker you got away from Bespin the better. You looked around the room and saw no signs of the storm troopers, you lowered your hood and smiled at him. You heard him give a small gasp, he stared at you for longer then you liked and you looked down at your food. "Hey...I'm sorry I just..look I am leaving soon and I will happily bring you somewhere if you want." You looked back up and nodded.

"Thank you Poe. I don't want to be in your way or anything. Y..." You heard exciting beeping near Poe and he looked and bent down. "Hey buddy. I thought you were going to stay in the room...no...not yet...yes buddy soon....maybe later...(y/n}...this is BB-8 and BB-8 this is (y/n)." You leaned sideways and saw a round ball that had different colors. You recongized it being similar to the BB-9E in the first order. It looked a tad dirty but was orange, white and sliver with a black lense. Two antenna were on top of it's head and one was longe then the other. BB-8 rolled over to you and beeped happily. Poe nodded and chuckled. "He happy to meet you." You gentle placed your hand on the side of the droid and gave it a light pat. "it's nice to meet you too BB-8." The droid beeped again the rolled back over to Poe. Poe spoke to it before it rolled away, you watched it leave with confusion. "Where is he going?" You asked as the door to the room shut. "He is getting my ship ready to leave...like I said I can bring you anywhere you want to go." Grabbing your fork, you slipped some orange jello into your mouth and nodded. Swallowing and placing your fork down, you looked at Poe. "I would appericate the help Poe. I won't be in your way. It was very nice of you to offer." Poe smiled at you and ate the rest of his food. He pushed the tray to the side and placed his arms on the table. "You won't be in the way (y/n). It's just BB-8 and me. We should get going, if that is okay." You nodded picking up your tray of half eaten food and stood up, Poe grabbed his tray and stood up as well. You both walked over to the trash can and placed your uneaten food in the trash, you both placed your trays on top and headed for the door.

Poe walked beside you as you head down the hallway. "Do you have anything you need to get before we head off?" Nodding you past a elderly woman with a cane and turned down another hallway towards your room. "Just my bag. I packed light." He stepped closer to you and followed you to your room. Swiping the card key, you stepped back as the door swished opened and glanced at Poe. "Would you like to come in. Just got to grab my bag and give back my key." He nodded as he walked behind you, the lights flicked on and you walked over to the bed and grabbed your bag. You turned and looked over at Poe who was looking around the room. "Okay....let's drop off my key." Poe steps out of the way and you walk past him and out to the hallway. Talking as you walked back to Lily who helped you with the room, you thought how nice it was to actually talk to someone. To carry on a conversation instead of feeling like anything you said could get you in trouble. You enter the large room that was still busy with people walking around and spotted Lily. She was still in the same spot and you saw she was helping out a little girl. With Poe next to you, you went behind the girl. The little girl had a yellow flower dress on with white shoes. She had pink hair that was in pigtails and yellowish skin, her eyes were solid black when the little girl glanced back at you two. Poe and you talked as the Lily helped the little girl. A few mintues later the little girl skipped away with a smile on her face, all three of you watched her skipped out of sight. You turned and looked at Lily who was already smiling at you. "Did you find your room okay?" She asked as she glanced over at Poe. You nodded and sat the key on the desk. "I did. Thank you so much but I won't be needing a room now." She nodded and slide the key to her and typed on the computer. You only left her for a few hours and she handed the credits to you with a warm smile. "Since you didn't use the room long, I can give your credits back to you. Thank you for your visit to Bespin. We hope you come visit us again."

You took the credits and thanked her again for all of her help. Poe and you turned away and followed the sign that say docking bay. Talking as you walked, you noticed how close Poe got to you. Maybe he was just being nice you thought. You found you didn't mind that he was close and he smelled of earth and tad bit of sweat. It worked for him as you turned the corner to where the now dock bay was. The dock bay was littered with ships on the floor, there was a very large door that was opened that showed the stars of space. The area around the door had a milky white film that made it safe to anyone coming and going in the area so they would not be sucked out into space. Poe walked over to a old looking H-2 Executive Shuttle with BB-8 on top, the shuttle was a fading of blue and white. As you got closer to it, you could see dents and scratches along the hull. Poe looked back at you with a wide grin and slapped his hand on the side of the ship. "This is her. Don't let the look fool you, she still runs. She is..." You stepped forward and cut him off. "A H-2 Executive Shuttle! I heard of these but never seen one! She is beautiful Poe!" Poe stared at you with his jaw slacked, you walked over and ran a hand along the hull with a grin. Poe watched you in awe. BB-8 broke him out of his stared and he cleared his throat with caught your attention. You stopped and looke over at him blushing. "Sorry, I love ships. This one is very impressive." Poe opened the shuttle door and nodded up it. "Well wait until you see the inside.