0.02-Trading cards

Helicarrier

The Quinjet lands down a massive battleship known as the Helicarrier. It has two runways. One with direct access to a hangar at the rear is aligned along the spine of the vessel. Agent Coulson, Steve and anastasiya walk down the ramp, meeting up with Natasha.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers and you already know Miss Rogers" Coulson introduces steve to natasha who had been the one to rescue anastasiya care for her and combat train her, "Ma'am?" Steve greets, "hi".
nat looks at Coulson, "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace" she tells him. "See you there". Coulson walks away, leaving Steve and Anastasiya with Natasha, the trio walking towards the railing of the Helicarrier. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet? By the way this kid of yours she's amazing" nat asks, "trading cards?" steve frowns, "they're vintage, he's very proud" nat mocks, anastasiya laughs at natasha mocking coulson.

Bruce Banner is seen walking around the ship, trying to stay out of the way while people walk in his way.

"Dr. Banner" Steve greets him. The two walk up to each other and shake hands Nat taking the opportunity to hug anastasiya sensing her anxiousness. "oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming" bruce says, "word is you can find the cube" steve reveals, "is that the only word on me?" banner asks, "only word I care about" steve admits, "it must be strange for you, all of this" bruce admits, Steve Looks off to where a group of men in training are running, remembering his days in the army. "Well, this is actually kind of familiar" steve admits, "gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath" Nat tells the two. The Helicarrier starts to shake as it prepares to set off, others aboard strap down planes and Quinjets in preparation.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve questions, "really? They wanted me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" bruce asks.

the two both move closer to the edge of the Helicarrier. Four huge lift fans mounted on the sides starts to lift into the air as the ship takes flight. Steve watches in awe while Bruce just smiles. "oh, no. This is much worse".

The doors part and the four enter the bridge of the ship. A flurry of activity, dozens of agents sit in front of their viewscreens. Agent Hill shouts instructions to leave. The Helicarrier rises high into the heavens. Suddenly the entire ship is covered in reflecting mirrors, which then camouflages in the sky. Steve and Banner walk through the glorious, gleaming bridge.

That night in the Helicarrier bridge. As they are waiting to locate loki using satellite facial recognition. Coulson is standing with steve.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble" Coulson tells Steve meaning steve signing his trading cards, "no, no. It's fine" Steve tells him, "it's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..." Coulson is interrupted by agent sitwell  "we got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent", "location?" coulson asks, "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding", "captain, you're up" fury instructs. Steve nods and Leaves. "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing" Steve tells loki, "the soldier. A man out of time" loki says trying to put Steve off, "I'm not the one who's out of time" Loki argues From above Steve, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, while Natasha speaks from inside the aircraft. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" Natasha instructs. Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Steve the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to duke it out. Loki flings Steve to the ground, and then Steve throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. As Steve is knocked down by Loki, the scepter is pointed to Steve's helmet, "Kneel" Loki demands, "not today!" Steve flips and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over. "This guy's all over the place" Nat states, Anastasiya slides into the seat across from nat to watch the events when suddenly Shoot to Thrill by ac/dc overrides the Quinjets speakers. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Tony asks Both Steve and Loki look up at the sky. Tony flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. Iron Man touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has. "Make your move, Reindeer Games".