1.10

Helicarrier

"People are gonna die, Buck, I can't let that happen" Steve pleads with him, Bucky stares at him coldly, "please, don't make me do this" steve pleads seeing Bucky won't back down Steve throws his shield at him and they start battling each other, as they fight Steve manages to bring up the targeting blade system, but as Bucky attacks him the chip falls from Steve's hand but Anastasiya catches it before bucky can get to it, Bucky stabs Steve in the shoulder with his knife, kicking Anastasiya down and grabbing the chip from her hand, but Steve manages to get the knife out, grab Bucky by the throat and throw him down, armlocking him, "drop it! drop it!" steve instructs as Bucky continues to hold the chip, Steve breaks his arm and holds onto his throat until he passes out and lets go of the chip, Steve then grabs the chip and rushes off, "wait for me you need back up!" anastasiya shouts after him.

Steve desperately tries to get back up to the Helicarriers to get to the targeting system when Bucky becomes conscious and shoots at Steve in the left thigh and then the right shoulder, but Steve still manages to climb up anastasiya jumps in front of him dodging the next shots that bucky fires with the shield.

"Thirty seconds, Cap!" hill warns "stand by" steve gets the chip out, "charlie" steve begins, Bucky shoots Steve in the stomach and he falls Anastasiya manages to launch herself onto bucky with the added adrenaline from the fight and wounds that she had gained using what nat had used on the streets to try and hold him off, "firing in, three, two, one" the tech counts down at that moment Steve manages to get up and place the chip in the Helicarrier's targeting blade overriding the system locking it down. "charlie locked" steve says as they watch the targets go offline, "okay, cap, get out of there take anastasiya" hill instructs, hill then gets the Helicarriers weapon targets to open fire upon each other, "fire now" steve instructs, "but, Steve" hill hesitates, "do it" steve instructs, "do it now!" anastasiya exclaims, reluctantly Hill makes the Helicarriers open fire on each other, Steve still inside the Helicarrier looks at Bucky below him and Anastasiya next to bucky noticing the similarities between the two.

The Helicarrier continues to fall with Steve, Anastasiya and Bucky inside.

Steve helps Bucky out from being trapped under some fallen rubble.

"You know me" steve says calmly, Bucky lashes out at Steve in anger, "no, I don't!" bucky argues, "bucky, you've known me your whole life" steve says, Bucky hits Steve but Steve chooses not to fight back, "your name is James Buchanan Barnes" steve says Bucky hits Steve again, "shut up!" bucky warns, steve takes off his mask and drops his shield out of the Helicarrier. "I'm not gonna fight you, you're my friend" steve warns, Bucky pushes Steve to the ground, "you're my mission" bucky then mercilessly punches Steve repeatedly across the face moving to stop anastasiya defending steve, "you're my mission!" bucky repeats, "then finish it" steve instructs, Bucky hesitates holding his fist up, "cause I'm with you to the end of the line" steve says, "you don't know me but I know you. I'm anastasiya barnes-rogers" anastasiya joins, Bucky looks at Steve and Anastasiya as if he's starting to remember just then the bottom of the Helicarrier falls sending Steve and Anastasiya down into the river below as Bucky watches from the Helicarrier. an unconscious Steve is being pulled out of the water and dragged onto the shore by Bucky who had already done the same to anastasiya before he turns and walks away.