1.9

Triskellion

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks, "if they're shooting at you, they're bad" Steve explains, sam, in his Falcon suit, flies off, Steve heads down with Anastasiya, the hydra agents starting shooting at them, Sam flies around avoiding getting shot, "hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about" sam says, "you okay?" steve asks, "I'm not dead yet" sam shrugs.

Steve fights off hydra agents as Anastasiya tries to get inside the Helicarrier.

"Eight minutes, Cap" hill warns, "working on it" steve assures, "alpha locked" Steve says, "falcon, where are you now?" hill asks, "I had to take a detour!" sam says, "I'm in, bravo locked" sam says. "two down, one to go" hill says.

Sam flies himself and Steve onto the last Helicarrier where anastasiya is waiting for them.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look" sam remarks, "I had a big breakfast" steve defends, Bucky appears and pushes Steve off the edge. "Steve!" sam and anastasiya shout in unison as Sam goes to fly off and help Steve, Bucky grabs one of his wings and throws him back, Sam starts shooting at Bucky and as he goes to fly off Bucky uses his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicks him off the Helicarrier, Sam manages to get his parachute out and lands on the roof of the Triskelion.

"Cap? Cap, come in, are you okay?" sam asks, Steve is holding onto the side of the Helicarrier, "yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier" steve says as he pulls himself up, "where are you?" steve asks, "I'm grounded, the suit's down, sorry, cap" sam apologises, "don't worry, we got it" steve assures bucky watches Steve from above the Helicarrier.