0.06- Aliens

Medical room, helicarrier

Clint is strapped down. Natasha watches over him as he tries to shake off Loki's mind control.

"Clint, you're gonna be alright" she tells him, "you know that? Is that what you know? I got, I gotta go in though. I gotta flush him out" clint tells her, "we don't have that long, it's gonna take time", "I don't understand, have you ever had someone take your brain and play? Pull you out and send something else in? Do you know what it's like to be unmade?" clint asks, "you know that I do" nat says, "why am I back? How did you get him out?" clint asks, "cognitive recalibration. I hit you really hard in the head" nat reveals, "thanks" clint nods, Natasha unfastens the restraints. "Tasha, how many agents?" clint asks, "don't. Don't do that to yourself, Clint. This is Loki. This is monsters and magic and nothing we were ever trained for" nat warns, "loki, he got away?" clint asks, "yeah. I don't suppose you know where?", "i didn't need to know. I didn't ask. He's gonna make his play soon though. Today", "we gotta stop him". "Yeah? Who's we?", "i don't know. Whoever's left", "well, if I put an arrow in Loki's eyesocket, I'd sleep better I suppose", "now you sound like you". Natasha sits next to her partner and friend. "But you don't. You're a spy, not a soldier. Now you want to wade into a war. Why? What did Loki do to you?", "he didn't, I just..." natasha pauses making eye contact with anastasiya, "Natasha", "i've been compromised. I got red in my ledger. I'd like to wipe it out".

Detention Section, helicarrier

Tony looks at the empty cell container. He stands not saying a word as Steve walks in. "Was he married?" Steve asks, "no. There was a uh...cellist, I think" tony tells him, "i'm sorry. He seemed like a good man", "he was an idiot", "why? For believing?", "for taking on Loki alone", "he was doing his job", "he was out of his league. He should have waited. He should have...", "sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony", Tony walks away. "Right. How did that work for him?", "is this the first time you've lost a soldier?", He turns around sharply, "WE ARE NOT SOLDIERS! I am not marching to Fury's fife!", "neither am I! He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki does. Right now we've got to put that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list...", "he made it personal", "that's not the point", "that is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?", "to tear us apart", "he had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience". "Right, I caught his act at Stuttengard", "yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered...Sonofabitch!".

Medical room, helicarrier

Steve walks in to the medical room
in full uniform. Natasha looks at him, unprepared. "Time to go" steve tells her and anastasiya, "go where?" nat asks, "i'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?". Clint walks out of the bathroom and looks at steve. "I can" clint tells him. Steve looks at Natasha and she nods her head to confirm Clint's on their side. "You got a suit?", "yeah", "then suit up you too little lady" Steve tells clint and anastasiya. Steve pulls on his helmet and shield. Tony welds his iron man helmet. light slips down over the helmets eye holes. Natasha attaches a glove gauntlet with her rounds on her wrist attaching the other one to anastasiya's suit. Blue light charges. Clint slips on his quiver of arrows.

Quinjet

Steve, Natasha, Clint and Anastasiya walk towards and into the quinjet. A young shield pilot looks and stands in their way. "You are not authorized to be here..." the young pilot tells them, "Son... just don't" Steve warns. "Stark, we're heading north east" Nat informs Tony, "what, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you" Tony tells her. Tony banks around his tower. Sees Thor and Loki still going at it. Tony Swoops down the street, causing a chitauri to crash. Flying up, Tony puts the following chitauri in view of the quinjet . Natasha takes out a machine gun and fires at the Chitauri. Clint looks out to his left window, finding a target. "Yeah" he says, "See them" Nat asks. Clint banks the jet towards Stark tower. He aims the minigun at Loki. Loki aims the scepter at the Quinjet and fires a blast of energy. Thor gets to his feet, Tackling Loki down hard. The Quinjet is soon caught on fire. Clint maneuvers one wing of the jet. They spin and slow. dropping out of the air as it passes over skyscrapers. Then... they slam into the street. With everyone okay, Clint and Natasha unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp. Steve runs down, followed by Clint, Natasha and Anastasiya. Each one has their respected weapons in hand. The foursome arrives in the middle of a four-way street. Suddenly, the city lurches to a stop. A deep, primal rage bellows out. With that roar, a shadow comes over them. They look up, out of their element. From both sides, Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves to the sides of the buildings, sliding down. Some crash into these buildings and begin Firing from their energy rifles at innocent people. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asks, "i'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asks, "banner?", "just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot". Tony quietly flies behind and parallel with the chitauri leviathan.