0.07 just like budapest

New York

The quartet run behind upside down taxis. They look up and see Loki taking his band down the street and fires at the street In a chain of explosions. smashing cars and hurling people as it goes it goes off in one final conflagration. terrified people running from Loki, looking over their shoulders, coming straight at us. Steve looks down the bridge.

"Those people need assistance down there" steve says. chitauri soldiers that have landed near them and begin firing at them. Natasha pulls both pistols and fires. Nat Turns to Steve. "We got this. It's good. Go!" Nat instructs, "you think you can hold them off?" steve asks clint, "Captain" clint pulls a trigger on his bow; an arrow is mechanically chosen. "It would be my genuine pleasure" clint assures.

Clint shoots an arrow into the creature's head, gaining a few seconds for Steve as he falls down the bridge, followed by an explosion. Steve races over to the plaza, jumping over dozens of exploding cars. Steve running like his life depended on it. Clint runs over to a bus full of people. From the windows, small children are held by their parents for Clint to pull them out to safety. Clint runs over to the jammed door and jerkily opens it. People begin to run out. Natasha empties out her clips. Clint fires arrows into the ranks of the chitauri hitting his mark each time he shoots. "Just like Budapest all over again!" Nat exclaims, "you and I remember Budapest very differently" Clint tells her. Steve jumps in front of them. They look up at this ridiculous looking man. "I need men in these buildings. There are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them through the basement or through the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th" Steve instructs, "Why the hell should I take orders from you?" the sergeant asks.

Suddenly, an explosion comes from behind Steve. An energy blast is blocked by his shield. two chitauri soldiers attack. The cops watch in shock as Steve fights them off with ease. The Sergeant turns to his officers. "I need men in those buildings, lead the people down and away from the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th" the sergeant instructs.

Clint trips a Chitauri Soldier and rams an arrow down its throat. Natasha gets her hands on an Energy rifle and stick fights the hell out of them. Anastasiya begins shooting at them alongside nat. Steve joins back in and using his shield swaps and whacks oncoming Chitauri soldiers. It's all too much on them, until... Lightning strikes down from the sky, channeling the blast, firing the electricity out at the Chitauri soldier's around them. They're blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri soldiers convulse, drop dead to the ground. Thor touches down.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asks, "the power surrounding the cube is impenetrable" thor explains, "thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys" Tony declares, "how do we do this?" Nat questions, "as a team", "I have unfinished business with Loki" thor declares, "yeah, get in line" tony instructs, "save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." steve rattles off.

Just then, Bruce arrives on a small motorbike. Getting off, he looks around the city.

"So, this all seems horrible" bruce states, "I've seen worse", "sorry", "no. We could use a little worse", "stark? We got him", "banner?", "Just like you said". "Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you".

Tony comes out from behind a building. The chitauri leviathan follows, impatiently. The rest of the avengers look up, getting ready and standing still.

"I... I don't see how that's a party..." Nat frowns, "Me either I just wanna kill some aliens" anastasiya agrees. Tony swoops down the street. The chitauri Leviathan also swoops down, barrelling down the street like a freight train that keeps building and building its intensity.

Banner looks behind. Steve looks at him. Banner begins to walk towards the monster.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry" Steve suggests, "that's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry" banner shrugs, Banner's body starts to swell and stretch and harden. Green shoots through his body as he becomes the hulk. Hulk pops the chitauri leviathan in the nose. The creature flips over doing a 360.  Tony, in mid-flight, extends his arm out and a rocket, ready to shoot. Tony fires the rocket hits a soft spot. ­Large Chitauri Leviathan are blown completely away. Real pain from the chitauri leviathan. Other pieces of meat Catch Fire and withdraw... sizzling as they hit the pavement. Steve raises his shield to block them.

"Guys" Nat says, "call it, Cap" Tony instructs, "alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays, Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash" Steve instructs, "wanna give me a lift?" clint asks, "right, better clench up, legolas". Tony lifts Clint up to the building. "Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up" steve continues, Thor flies up and Steve turns to Natasha and Anastasiya.

"You two and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk, smash!" steve finishes, Natasha, using the Energy Rifle, is taken off her feet by a chitauri soldier. She tiresomely takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the energy rifle, turns to attack. Cap stands there, holding his shield. Nat slumps back, tired. "Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal" nat tells steve, "our biggest guns couldn't touch it" Steve says, "well, maybe it's not about guns" Nat gestures to the flying Chariots. "You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride" steve says, "I got a ride. I could use a lift though" Natasha backs up giving herself a running start. Steve lifts and angles his shield. "Are you sure about this?" steve asks, "yeah, It's gonna be fun" nat confirms, Natasha runs at steve doing a parkour move, using her feet to run up the car and jumps up on Steve's shield, who gives her a boost with the shield. She grabs onto a flying chariot.

Nat climbs onto the chariot and cuts the turret shooter's linkage to it. She then jumps on the rider and sticks her knives into his nervous system. She gets him to bank over a building. Tony arrives and shoots any other chitauri riders following her. He makes his way down to Steve, who fights off more chitauri soldiers. Tony points his hand boosters at his shield. The energy comes off and Cap uses it as a Reflection beam and takes down nearby chitauri. From above them, Clint sends down remaining arrows. He sends one across the street, taking down a chitauri rider following Tony.
Finally, we have thor and hulk fight on top the back of the chitauri leviathan , tearing apart and fighting soldiers. Steve jumps through the window of a building full of people and throws his shield at the chitauri bomber.

The two chitauri soldiers aim their rifles, but Steve heads for cover under a desk, which he kicks at them.
Steve jumps over the desk, head locking a soldier, while backhanding another one over the railing. The crowd moves away. a chitauri soldier  attacks him from behind and rips off his helmet. The bomb is beeping faster. Anastasiya jumps in through the same window steve had to help clear the building.

"Everyone! Clear out!" Steve orders. Steve flips over the soldier, grabs his shield and just as the bomb is about to go off, the chitauri bomber dives for it, trying to stop it, but it goes off, sending Steve and anastasiya through the window, Steve landing very hard on a car with anastasiya next to the car. The civilians look up from below.