Chapter 6

A/N: I-

OK, I GET IT, I'LL UPDATE MORE. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND I'M SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG! The reason it took longer I because on one of my 2 days off, I didn't do any writing, figured I would get some binge watching done of shows and cleaning up my house.

Not only that, I HATED how this chapter was turning out and scrapped nearly the whole thing. It wasn't up to my standards and moved to fast for what I wanted, so I did this which I kinda wanted to save this for another time, but after hitting over 1.5k views, which I'm beyond thankful for, figured it would get some of you shippers to be a little satisfied.

Thank you again and please check the other author's note on the bottom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The city actually looked a lot better in only 3 days after it being destroyed. I took the opportunity to pull together the piles of scraped robot parts, thanks to the construction and landscaping workers, to make either more robots to help collect more pieces or to mainly help in the reconstruction of the city.

I was pretty proud about it and with this power. Though it feels like an ultimate talent like from the video game, Danganronpa. I pulled old the worn glove from my hand, fitting almost like a mitten over my hand than an actual glove. I stared at the palm of my hand before I sighed. 

The day was setting and my work isn't done. I made an agreement with Pigsy and I plan to fulfill it. I pulled out the hover board that I borrowed from MK (that he accidentally stole. I plan to eventually find the owner to give to him). Strapping on a helmet and putting the tools away in my backpack I had emptied out. I waved bye to the workers as I glided over them. "Don't forget to order Pigsy's noodles! It's the home of the longest noodles!" I advertised to them.

I pulled out my phone and hit random on my music before a familiar tune began to play. It was a few strumming of a guitar that I heard for what felt like forever. Humming along as I let myself go higher in the air as Ride on A Shooting Star by the Pillows played on. I road the board from side to side, enjoying the gliding feeling from it. I had my eyes closed, thinking of a new vehicle for me especially.

But that would mean a job or money. If I play my cards right, maybe I can help deliver noodles when MK is monkey-businessing around. I would want something to sit and ride but stand at the same time. Something that go land, air and sea. Or at least over the water. It would be traveling a lot easier. While my mind continued to wander, it made me think about this morning conversation with Pigsy. It wasn't what I expected though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was nearly finished with the small engine in the delivery cart for Pigsy. I was making it run faster and swapping it from gas to electric to make it greener. I heard someone open the door to garage but I kept my head down as I focused at the task at hand. "Morning (Y/n), how long have you been working on this?" he asked, coming over to see what I've done.

"A little while. Last I saw the time said 9-something." I answered, connecting a wire to the battery.

"9-- You do know it's 7:30 in the morning right?!" Looking shocked realizing what time I was talking about.

"Now I do, guess I lost track again." I commented. I reached down for a smaller sized wrench. As I grabbed the tool, Pigsy grabbed my arm, halting me.

"(Y/n), you can't keep doing this. It's not good for your health. I know you also been makin' those robots to the city up again but ever since you showed up, you haven't sat still. One project to the next. You gotta take things easy or you'll tire yourself out and when you need it the most." Pigsy advised. He's right. I really have been constantly building, moving and running around. I never had insomnia before. But since I been here, it's like my brain is constantly wired; choosing to not stop but to keep going. I feel exhaustion big time right now but my stubbornness doesn't want to until I'm done.