A/N

Hello my lovely darling readers. It's your favorite Lego monkie kid fanfic writer. I came on to let u know a few small things before I can get on with my life.

First, I'm finally home after had a long weekend of fun and pain.
"Pain?" You would be asking in your head as you read it to yourself.

Yes; unfortunately I gained a terrible tooth infection and caused my ENTIRE right cheek to swell and hurt the entire time. I managed to get it back down and finally got medicine for it. I'll be working on getting that tooth taken care of.

I had fun when I can though and made a few new friends and a lot of new memories. And spend time with some old friends too and caught up.

I got plenty of pictures, unfortunately with how bag my face looked, I lost confidence on doing my 9 tails and wasn't able to showcase it like I wanted. So it will be held off for another year. But if you are curious on my photos (including the few of me in it) I have posted them on my Instagram and Facebook. It's the same name as I use on here if you want to find my Instagram.

But anywho, I noticed while I was off, this story has reach over 10k views and 300ish off from hitting 11k already! I'll start up the new chapter shortly and I really hope everyone will like it! Who knows, I mag finish the first season before they release another season to the series.

Well, that's all for now. Oh and be sure to keep out for any....special or new changes coming soon. Until next time, have a great one everybody and see you in the next chapter!