Chapter 10

As promised, here is part 2. I'll be honest, I appreciate how many of you loved the part 1 of this 2 part chapter but honestly, after the power awakening, I wasn't that nuts about the aftermath, I kinda tried to rush through it since I'm more eager for this. Don't be surprised if I were to edit or rewrite that chapter.

Also, I'm very surprised at the offer of doing a few side one shots for you guys while waiting for the main course, not a single one of you decide to take up the offer. You would think with al you simps out there, you would ask or request it; but hey, who am I to complain. I always did prefer a story to a chapter for my fill.

THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU READ! I added 2 videos to help add in the ambiance during it. It literally the same song but the edit for the first one is what I'm trying to get across, the second is the full version of the said song if you don't want to hear the whole Abridged series bit. And yes, I am a Fan of the abridged series from Team Four Star! It will be violent and kinda gory due tot he actual series called Hellsing/ Hellsing abridged. You have been warned and HIGHLY recommend to listen with headphones or quietly! Don't blame me for the video.

And yes, there is cursing and more detail with violence and action. It's rated mature for a reason.

Anyways, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up wasn't my favorite thing. The lethargic feeling from a nonresponsive body for several hours and the grogginess of a mind when you are actually processing the world and surroundings around oneself. Or the anxiety of a sudden wake that puts you on high alert without knowing the reason why. It all sucked no matter what.

And what's worse is where you wake up. Especially if it was somewhere you were taken after getting ambushed and forced to lose conscious. Groaning, I surveyed my surroundings to find out I'm in a cold metal cage that was enough room to lie down, stand up and walk a small circle. I could no doubt reach the bars from hand to foot if I were to stretch out. It was cold and somewhat dark. There was weird glow lights attached to the wall in distant spots that gave a glow that somewhat let me see the room I was residing.

Other than a dark hallway to some abyss I could see past, a lone door stood on top of a flight of stairs. The place looked to be made of stone and gave an ominous vibe to it. Looking closer, I noticed by the stairs in the shadows, was a faint shape of furniture like a chair and table.

I wanted to call out but the sandpaper walls of my throat prevented me. Parched is putting it lightly it would seem. Sitting up and leaning against the bars the best that I could, I focused on listening, hoping to hear something to help give away of where I am or who is here with me. 

I was only met with silence. Not a single sound unless it was from me. I tried not to move much in hopes to whoever placed me here wouldn't come back and do something drastic. I had no choice but to wait; I didn't have my stuff since I left it at Monkey King's home and I don't see my scooter or my phone anywhere.

Maybe I could try and use my powers or something. I could really use that super strength or the sight thing again to see what will happen and bust out. I grabbed the closest bars, clenched tightly, both fist and body and tried my hard to pull them apart. Even if I had to squirm out awkwardly, that would be better than nothing. But they wouldn't budge and I gave myself a migraine. Plopping down, I tried to use my sight powers. But no matter how calmed I was or let go I try to be, it wouldn't activate like before.

 "Why? Why isn't it working?!" I whispered yelled to myself, hitting my fist on my knee in frustration before curling into a ball. This is so upsetting. I'm getting really scared and claustrophobic. Closing my eyes, I took some deep breaths to calm my anxiety.