Chapter 7

Just realizing, it's chapter 7 but episode 2/1, depends if count their pilot as an ep 1 or not.

Thank you for the song suggestion and enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I untied the bandana that completely wrapped the upper part of my hair off and pulled out my hair tie to drop the bun into a flow of (h/c) hair. I opened the garage door for Pigsy and I to leave on our rides, fixed up by yours truly. Pigsy in his Pig cart, now better than ever and me, well, I got on my shiny new, hand built, a 1965 Vespa Super Sport 180 with a thicker unibody than most, and a yellow and black seat. It was almost exactly like Haruko from the classic anime Fooly Cooly! Aside from the not having the P sticker and figured to redecorate it myself, or have Mei and MK help draw up some designs. That and the additional saddled bags. I'm also trying to add a few more features to really help aid me when it comes time to battle Red Son or any other demons.

Pigsy locked the garage door and got in his cart. "Now, I know you haven't test drive your scooter-thing but lets take it easy. We are driving down to the docks, so I can rip into MK FOR NOT DOING ANY SHIFTS, and to check in. Got it?" Pigsy asked, turning the key into the ignition.

"Gotcha!" I say, Turning mine on, and putting on my helmet and goggles.

"Why do you need the goggles? It's only a test drive." He reminded.

"Oh, Pigsy, I made it like this special one I know from my world and if it rides just like that one does, you will literally be eating dust while I'll be half way there in seconds." I explain with politeness in my voice while giving him a warning, and that warning had mischief wrapped tightly around it.

I hit play on my music and see it started to smile by Katy Perry, I revved my scooter and let go of the brakes and I really wasn't kidding. I stopped and put my feet down. I wasn't a few feet for a small test, I was at the end of the block. Facing Pigsy who looked as shock and about ready to say something but that grin on my face said enough and that was the last he saw me before I zoomed out of sight and down to the docks.

It usually is bit of a journey to get to it but on here, it wasn't. The song just ended by the time I made it to the loading docks and cruise down. I forgot I had my gear shifted and put it back and was now at a normal speed again. Love to see the cops get me when they couldn't even see me.

I saw a large cargo box being hoisted on a familiar boat and faintly heard a news channel being broadcasted. I parked my Vespa next to Mei's bike. Leaving my riding gear, I walked up the ramp onto the large boat. Seeing Tang on the couch, eating another bowl of noodles, Mei and MK were a few feet away, talking about the great big battle that went down last week.

I didn't see Sandy but watching the giant crane on his boat move the cargo boxes around, I'm assuming he is up there. I leaned on the edge of the boat, staying out of the crane's way, watching MK swing around the staff while giving (his made up version) of the play by play. 

As he stomped down butt end of his staff, it caused a leak in the boat...which makes no sense since we are around 3 floors above the water on the boat. Water tank? "Um, yeah, all great and all about the mech thing but... you need to be careful with that staff MK." I said, while gesturing to the leak he caused.

"Oh, geez!" Before panicking about trying to stop it and Mei staring at it, thinking how to stop it as well. Honestly, he is too clumsy with it. It's honestly like watching a kid with the broom handle and no broom, outside, playing around like they are so cool. 

"Me and (y/n) just pulled a double shift at the shop and I show up to see you all are SLACKING OFF ALL DAY!" Pigsy appeared, a shadow over his eyes, in pure pig rage.