Good News, Bad News

The good news:

My birthday is the 12th, and will be 27. WOO, Go Gemini's, yay!

Not only that, but the extended family that has been living with me for over half the year, has finally moved out so means more peace and I'll be able to focus on writing more now.

The bad news:
My touch screen laptop unfortunately cracked on the screen and it is effecting the computer but touching its own spots and can't use it, and while I could turn it off, I love using the touch screen part. And I'm a typer, not a screen typer in preference. So until my laptop is gone to get fix, I won't be writing in the mean time.

And while I would love to talk or something on my birthday with you, I'm working during my actual birthday and these next 2 days I'll be having off and celebrating it.

The news:

So as we can all see, it's not that many episodes left before the season is over and when it's over, I'll wrap this book.

I can hear your mental question, does that mean you're not gonna do the other seasons? I will but I want to take a mini break and get more of my other story, The Great Sage's Monastery, off the ground. And with how relaxed and easier it is to move and breathe in my house again, and have a full staff in my department at my work, I can multiwrite both stories. But again, I need to have a working laptop again.

So please be patient until then! I love you all and I want everyone to know I will be taking a pause until otherwise. And again, July, I will be needing to focus on my event I'll be out of town for an anime convention.

But I should ask, what is it about this story that you guys adore or brought you in? What keeps you rereading it and keep you so entertained? I want to know your thoughts, it personally makes me happy to interact with you all!

And don't forget, by the end of the story, I will be doing a chapter to the fanart I been shown that you want to share for wattpad to see!

That's about it; until next time, I'll see you in the next chapter!