Chapter 19: No Please

Chapter 19
No Please
(P.s. I also on my found out how to do this on tablet lol)
__________________

I awoke to slight movement. I whimpered and snuggled closer to the body I was lying on. "Bakugou, did I wake you?" The person asked. My shoulders suddenly relaxed, not having known that they were tensed up. His arm wrapped around my waist, fingers drawing little circles on my side. I took a deep breath then let it all out.

"No," I whispered to the younger boy. "No, you didn't. Don't worry." The bi colored boy sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. A smile peaked it's way on to my lips, so I kissed the boy's jaw.

His fingers grabbed my chin, pulling me up to meet his eye's, his lips touched mine. Our lips slowly moved against the other. The boys full pink lips reached above mine, allowing my tongue to move into his mouth. By now, you could probably only hear the sound of lips smacking against each other.

"Keep it PG here guy's!"

I stopped, tongue half way into Todoroki's mouth and eyes wide. The sound of laughter erupted in the room. My body turned to see Kirishima and Ashido. A blush crept up on my face before I lifted my hand to Todoroki's face and let an explosion go off in his face.

"Little shit! Why didn't you tell me!" I whined. Grabbing my pillow, I flopped down and pulled the pillow over my head. "Little fucker, getting me embarrassed!" I began cursing but it was muffled by the pillow and bed. My fists hit the bed, face burning with a horrible feeling of embarrassment. Tears brimmed my eyes.

A warm hand touched my back and I sighed. "I'm sorry Bakugou, I forgot they were in here. As soon as you woke up, I turned my attention on you and focused on. Sorry," Todoroki apologized, rubbing my back. I shook my head, slowly sitting up and turning around.

Kirishima scooted over to me, grabbing my hand. He flipped it over, and started unwrapping the bandages. I sighed and allowed him to do it. After all, I'm comfortable with this boy.

"It's healing."

"Good..."

"Can both of you go outside for now? I want to speak with Bakugou."

"Yeah, 'course. Let's go Todoroki."

"Okay."

They left the room, leaving Kirishima and I alone. "Is he treating you right?" Was the first thing the boy asked. I nodded. "I want you to tell me if he ever does anything to you. Like touch you without your permission, or force you to do this with him. Anything. Please tell me. I'm your friend and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me, okay?" He said while wipping the tears that fell from my face off. "I love you, you know that right?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I-I love you too, Kiri," I whispered and wrapped my arms around his frame. He instantly hugged back.

"You should get ready. Aizawa's taking the whole class out for supper tonight. I'll talk to you later," Kirishima whispered. With a kiss to my cheek, he left. And, well, I got dressed.

_______

I sat down on the chair, fixing my boots. Tying them up, I got up, walked out the door, locked it and down to the living room. While doing so, I fixed my beanie. I wasn't too dressed nor was I too dressed-down. It was good enough.

"Hey, bro, what's up?" An arm wrapped around my shoulders and I looked up to see Sero. I shrugged. "Seriously? Oh, yeah. Later tonight, the squad may be getting together for a few drinks. It's just a few, no more than two drinks each and you don't have to come over if you don't want too. It'll be held in Ashido's room."