Chapter 16: Surgery

Omg.. I can't believe it's almost over. Now I wish I had that one emoji...

Chapter 16: Surgery

Bakugou's POV:

A month went by, Kirishima started getting happier. In fact, he wasn't really sad and always had a smile played on his lips. It makes me think what Kiri is going on about. Maybe he found some one else? No... that can't be.

Izuku now knew I was trans, he accepted me more than I imagined. After all those years of treating him like shit, he still accepts me.

How does he know? Well, after that day, when I tried to go to Kirishima's room, Izuku was standing there. That's when I realized I didn't have my binder on. So the thought of Izuku hating on me, I rushed to my room and bursted into tears. An hour later, he sent me a text asking if I was trans. So I told him I was, he said he accepts me.

Right now I was examing Kirishima who was sitting beside me. He was drinking some coffee with a smile playing on his lips. Soon, Kirishima turned to look at me with those tiny eyebrows raised.

"What?" He blurt out. I was still staring at him, aware that he knew of my staring.

"You seem happier," I whispered. "I still can't get over that we broke up. It still hurts me, but if you've moved on, it's okay. At some time, when it's the right moment, I'll move on. Not trying to be rude by the way."

Kirishima laughed, a small smile playing on my lips after hearing that wonderful laugh. "I'm actually dating again," he said, closing his eyes then opening again and began searching for something... or someone. "There. There's the wonderful jelly bean."

I turn and see Izuku walking towards us with Todoroki, both talking to each other. Todoroki still looked a bit like crap, but was recovering.

That's when I realized the outfit they were wearing. Izuku wears a black and green crop top with the hoodie of the ears like his hero outfit. He also wears booty shorts. Then there's Todoroki. I swear, my face flushed in a deep shade of red when I seen his outfit.

The bi colored male wears a white shirt, with a denim jacket over. He also wears a skirt that goes up to his mid-thighs.

"He's so cute."

"Yeah... Todoroki is smoking that outfit."

"Not him you dimwit!" Kirishima said, smacking the back of my head lightly while laughing.

"Hey! Well he Is!" I exclaimed before my eyes widened to the size of two golf balls. "Are you dating Izuku!?" I flip right off my chair, landing on my butt.

"Bakubro!" The red haired boy exclaimed, quickly looking at me. "Yes I'm dating Midoriya. But are you okay?"

"Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed walking towards me with quick strides. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I grumbled and got up.

"Stupid girls.. making me wear stuff I'm not comfortable in.." I heard Todoroki mumble. I snicker and eye Todoroki up and down as he adjusts his skirt.

"Some ones making googly eyes," Kirishima whispered as Izuku went between his thighs. "Do you like the outfit? I chose it for you and Todoroki."

Izuku's eyes lighten up. "Of course! It's comfy!"

"Well I don't," Todoroki suddenly said. "The skirt is too short. And it won't go past my knees."

A smile grew on to my lips as I watched him try to pull it down a little more.