Chapter 14: Happy - Sadness - Happiness

A/N: If your interested, I'm making a "Don't Worry Trans!Tamaki x Mirio" and "The Sun and The Moon A EraserMic" fanfictions. You can read those if you'd like :)

A week after last chapter... {Todoroki's POV}

"Midoriya."

The green haired boy turned in his seat, pausing the movie. "Yes Todoroki?" I always adored him, he has been there ever since we became friends.

I took a deep breath. "Is Bakugou and Kirishima dating?" I asked, aware that Bakugou is spending more time with Kirishima, and tends to have messy hair after exiting Kirishima's room.

"I think so," he said slowly. "Uraraka wanted me to see something about Kacchan and Kirishima. And Ashido is saying that they are dating. But it might be a rumor. Like always."

I thought back to last week when I saw Bakugou and Kirishima at the entrance. Their noses were touching and both looked so very happy. He looked happier. Tears brimmed my eyes and I stood up, heading towards the kitchen.

Midoriya called after me, but I ignored him. I needed to be alone right now.

Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a glass of water. Sliding down the counters, tears fell down my cheeks - my left eye barely has tears as of my scar. I brought the cup to my mouth and took a long drink. It wasn't usual I cried, the only times were from years ago when I was still effected by my mom being in a mental hospital.

I let out small sobs, knowing that anyone can come by but I didn't care less. I just wanted to be alone, although I could be up in my room. I threw the glass cup in frustration, the cup shattering into pieces. That's when I heard a loud gasp.

I looked up and saw Midoriya. Getting up, I walked past him and headed for the stairs. On my way there, I heard giggling, and I didn't like it.

"Alright, goodnight."

"Good night Kats."

Kirishima came running down the stairs, past me, I kept walking until I collided into someone's shoulder.

They let out a gasp and fell to the floor with a thump. I stopped in my tracks and looked at Bakugou.

"Why the fuck did you-" he stopped when he realized half of my face was stained. "Hey, why are you crying?"

He quickly got up and cupped my cheeks, observing my features. I shook my head, I didn't really want to talk with him but why did his presence make me much more happier?

I took his hand, walking into my room. Once the door was closed, I grabbed Bakugou's shoulders and gave him a soft kiss. I pulled back quickly before he could pull back. Sitting down on my bed, I let out a sigh.

"Sorry," I mumbled, not looking at the spikey blonde haired boy in front of me.

"Wh-Why did you do that..?" He asked, slowly trailing off. "I have a boyfriend for crying out loud.."

I sighed, tugging at my mixed hair. "I don't know, it was just on instinct," I whispered, feeling more tears brim my eyes. I hated crying, it just wasn't fit for me, I am an emotionless bastard, and I hated it. "I'm so confused right now," I admitted, my voice cracking.

Bakugou came and sat down beside me, fiddling with his fingers. "Confused about what?" He asked slowly and aware.

"Everything!" I blurted out, which came out more as a yell. "I'm confused that you got in a relationship, I'm confused about me, I'm confused about every single thing!" I was crying in frustration by now, I kept tugging at my hair, keeping my eyes screwed shut. "I fucking hate it..."

Some fingers were placed under my chin, and before I knew it, I was looking at Bakugou. "Don't abuse your self for that. It's okay to be confused. You'll be alright," he whispered. "Just don't hate yourself for it." And soon, his soft plump lips were on mine.

Sitting there frozen. Did Bakugou really kiss me? But he was in a relationship..? Was I going to kiss back? Of course I was, I was not going to let this moment turn to dust. So that's what I did, I kissed him back, caressing his soft skin. I loved this situation, I didn't know my door opened.

"K-Kats?"

Bakugou quickly pulled away, looking to the door. He let out a gasp, I looked over and.. oh no.. "Ei, it was a mistake," Bakugou pleaded. His word mistake hurt me so much. I felt my heart aching but my mind stayed focused on Kirishima.

"You were just.. cheating on me.." Kirishima trailed off, quietly whimpering. "I thought  you weren't going to hurt me like Kaminari. I.. I need time to think." The red haired boy started walking off, Bakugou quickly getting up and following him.

~

A few days later, I was sat in class. Staring ahead with an emotionless face. Bakugou looked like a mess, thanks to me.

His bags got worse, his eyes were always bloodshot and his hair was more messy than usual. I also noticed that he started scratching at his scars more, also opening fresh ones - which blood got onto his uniform. Bakugou couldn't even focus on class or hero training. All he did was stare, fiddle, talk to himself, mumble, let an explosion go off, or even yell something randomly. Right now, he was talking to himself and fiddling.

Kirishima missed a lot of school. Whom, Aizawa allowed and took his homework for him.

I felt terrible. I started getting bags under my right eye. Even though I looked bad, I still worked at school, but I sat out on hero training. My body quit working the day after I kissed Bakugou. Midoriya kept glancing at me every now and then. I could tell he was worried.

As for, Ashido and Aizawa became very concerned for Bakugou and Kirishima. No one really paid attention to me, they just thought I was the same because of how I am. But how wrong were they are.

"I need to go!" I heard Bakugou yell, looking at his phone. Before Aizawa can answer, Bakugou sprinted out of there, probably heading for the dorms. I let out a sigh, and sank into my seat.

I ruined everything. For him, for me, for the future.

Tears brimmed my eyes. Blinking them back I let out a quiet whimper.

Well. That's the end of this Chapter! What do you think? Also, I think I improved way to much on my writing, sorry if it confuses you. Again, I'm so sorry for not updating lots. I'm moving once again ;-; . So it might he awhile before I have the chance to upload again. Sorry!

Owen.xx