Chapter 4: Man not Girl

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for 90 some reads. Thank you so much, I mean it. Also imma call you guys My Beans. Again thank you, please enjoy this chapter

I walk downstairs, with my angry expression. Like always, Kirishima comes and wraps his arm around my shoulders. He talks about how Izuku and him were gonna prank Grape Juice. I didn't really think much of it. He then started how I was working on my new move Exploding Hell.

"Your so manly Bakugou!" He puts his fists together. "I wish I could be as manly as you guys. I mean, look at you guys. You have amazing quirks, and can go a long distance. Some times even Kaminari can do that. All I have is a less manly quirk."

"I'm flattered," I begin. "But, your manly too. You know you are, and yes I have an amazing quirk, but learn to accept yours." I poke his chest. I walk off to the table.

I grab a plate. Apparently, Aizawa made gohan, miso shiru, tsukemono, and meat. He also made hot soba for me. I get all the stuff, go back to the table, and eat. Gosh, it's so good. Who knew Aizawa would be a good cook. I hear a chuckle. I look up to see Kirishima looking at me.

"Wow Bakugou," He smiles. His cute sharp teeth showing. "Never knew you could be this hungry. Usually you eat slowly."

Oh yeah, I have stopped eating. I need to loose weight, I'm getting to fat. But this food, it's just so good! I shrug at his fact and continue to eat.

"Babe?" Kaminari says. "Can we.." He looks upstairs. "Cuddle after..?" He asks innocently.

I quickly stand up. 'Fuck... Why can't I just be happy for Kirishima!?' I look down and walk away. I can't handle that kind of Crap. I walk to the living room and sit down. It's getting a little hard to breathe. Not because of a panic attack, but because of my binder. I can't keep this on for more than eight hours.

"Are you Okay kid?" Aizawa walks towards me.

"I'm fine," I look up at him.

"No your not," He says. "Come, we'll talk privately." We walk upstairs to the end of the hallway. "Now tell me what's wrong."

I slowly nod. "Well.." I look down at my chest. I grab part of my shirt and move it down to my shoulder. "I-I'm transgender... A-And.. " I feel arms wrap around me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aizawa said. "You know someone else is like you right?"

"Yes I know," I inform him. "I know it's her, Ashido." Aizawa lets go of me. "I just need to get out of my binder. It's getting hard to breathe..."

"I'll bring your food up Okay?" Aizawa says. I nod. "Now go to your room."

I mouth a "thanks" and head off to my room. Once I get in, I lock the door behind. I take off my shirt. I grab one of my black bras, take off my binder, then put on my bra. While I grab my shirt, I hear a knock. 'That was fast..' "Be right there," I quickly put on my shirt and head for the door. I unlock it and open the door. "Than-" My eyes widen.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima said. I quickly shut the door. 'Shit!' "Bakugou..? Was.. Please let me in.." he sounds worried.

I don't know what to do now. I'm scared of what he'll think about me. I feel the urge to cry. Lump in my throat as I try to fight off the tears. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why did it have to be him!?! Why Kiri!?' Tears fall down my cheeks as I gulp for air. I clench my shirt and slowly allow myself to slip down the door.

"Kirishima?" I hear Aizawas sleepy voice.

"Yes Aizawa?" Kirishima says.

"Your not supposed to be here..!" I hear the worry in his voice. "Why.. Did you seen Bakugou?" He asks.

"Wh-why..." Kirishima starts. "Is Bakugou a girl?" The word 'girl' made me flinch. Tears stream down my cheek.

"I'm not a fucking girl!" I yell. "I'm a boy! Boy!" I hit the door with my fist. "Not a women, a man! A fucking man!"

"Kirishima," Aizawas voice goes stern. "Stay. Here." He knocks on the door. "Bakugou let me in please."

I move out of the way and open the door. Avoiding eye contact with Kiri, I quickly turn around.

"Bakugou," Aizawa pulls me into a hug. "Are you Okay? I'll have a talk with Kirishima later. But right now, are you Okay?" He breaks the hug and cups my face.

I slowly nod. I just need to cut right now, after being misgendered, I have to cut. "I'm fine. Just tell him not to tell the others. I'm not ready for the others to know.."

Aizawa nods and gives me my food. "Now eat up, I'll go talk with him," He walks out and closes the door.

Kirishima's POV:

Aizawa takes me to his little room. "Eijirou," Well, that's not a good sign. "Bakugou, is transgender. Female to male. Now don't be going around and be telling people he's a female. Your a good friend to him." He rubs his temples. "Bakugou, he's just trying to figure things out. He hasn't even come out to me until now. So dont tell the others."

"Yes Aizawa," I say. We talk for a little longer.

Once I'm out, I go to my room. 'Why wouldn't Baku tell me he... was trans?' My mind wanders all over. 'I mean, I am his friend. Why wouldn't he tell me? This just doesn't make sen-!'

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" I say and turn around. Bakugou. "Hey, are y-"

"Turn the fuck around," I do as told. I hear him breath heavily and struggle a bit. "Can I lock the door?" He asks. I quickly nod, not wanting to say anything. "You can turn back around. Just, don't.. Don't look at me the way men check out women..."

I turn around. Gosh Bakugou has boobs. I start to blush, so I quickly look down. "Look, I'm sorry Bakugou. I shouldn't have said you were a girl, I wa-"

"Don't fucking call me a girl," He nudges my shoulder. "I'm a man, not a fucking female, girl, or woman." He pokes my chest multiple times, "Don't. Tell. The. Others." He says with each poke.

"I won't," I put my hands up in surrender. "But, why didn't you tell me about this before?" I ask, looking back up.

"I... I don't know," Bakugou says. "Well, I do know. I just don't want to loose someone like you.." He rubs his arm. "And I thought you would think of me as 'less manly'.."

My eyes widen. "I..." I struggle finding a word. When I look at Bakugou, his brows arch upwards and he has worry in his eyes. "No, no, No! Your the manliest person in the world!" I put my fists together. "No matter What! Your that manliest person I have ever met!" I smile and close my eyes.

I hear a sniffle. I open my eyes to see Bakugou crying. I open my mouth but he cuts me off by saying, "Thank you."

He motions for me to turn around. I do as told. About a minute or so, I feel arms wrap around me. I turn around and hug the shorter blonde boy. Well, I'm a few inches taller, but not very tall.

"Ugh," Bakugou backs up. "I'm so sorry, I got some makeup on you.."

"Woah," I say. Bakugou looks up at me confused. "Who are you, and what did you do to the Bakugou I know?"

The blonde chuckles. "I don't want to be mean to anyone anymore..." He says. "Especially Izuku, he's my childhood friend, he doesn't deserve any hate or even getting bullied from someone he grew up with," He scratches his arms.

"Then you can start off with me," I said. "You can start being nice to me, and we can see how that goes during class! It would take some time to get use to, but we truly care for you Bakugou. But I care for you the most."

"Alright," Bakugou wipes his eyes, trying his best to not smear his makeup. "Lets see how that goes in the morning."

Well, this is the end of Chapter 4. I hope you Beans liked it. I worked on this for about 2-3 days. And now, Kirishima knows that Bakugou is trans. So stay tuned for future chapters, later my Beans🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

-Keith