Chapter 20: Nightmares

Chapter 20
Nightmares

A bit of sexual activity

______________________________

"I won't. I never will," he promised.

I screamed and kicked at the nurses, begging for Kirishima. Why was it so different now? I've been raped many times. But why was I reacting this way now? When the nurses left, I sobbed and hugged my knees. Everything was closing in on me now. Everything hurt. My heart was tearing apart and I just wanted my mom. Mom was always there for me.

When it was late and the nurses told me to try and sleep, I didn't. So now that it was morning, I had almost fell asleep while nibbling on my banana bread. I had refused every single food they tried giving me until they gave a piece of this bread. Reminds me of mom. That's why I ate it.

"Right here. He may scream and such, just call a nurse if he freaks out." I glanced up at the curtain. It opened.

My bottom lip trembled and I tugged on my blond spikes. "Bakugou?" Kirishima's voice wavered out. I shook my head, eyes screwing shut. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here, don't worry, I'm back." His arms wrapped around me, making me scream and push him away from me. "No, no. It's okay, it's me. Open your eyes, it's okay. It's me. Please Katsuki, don't freak out, it's just me." When I opened my eyes, they darted all over the room until I met Kirishima's red eyes. I sobbed, hand grabbing his shoulder and one tangling in his hair. I pulled him into a hug again, the boy rocking us back and forth.

"Kacchan? The whole class is here." My grip tightened on Kirishima's hair as I slowly opened my eyes. In fact, the whole class was there. All holding bags or boxes. I found Todoroki's eyes, his arms and his left leg wrapped in gauze. My breathing stopped as I found his teal eye. But I had soon found my breathing again as I closed my eyes.

"Bakugou." When I opened my eyes I found Aizawa. Kirishima moved away from me and Aizawa made his way to hug me. His arms wrapped around my frame into a tight hug. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I really did try. I just turned and saw him running with you and you looked blacked out. Todoroki and Midoriya tried too. But I couldn't erase his quirk, he was to quick. I'm so sorry." He had been sobbing now, his hands gripping my shirt.

I felt my lip tremble. I hugged him back immediately. "It's okay. You tried your best with trying to keep the class safe and trying to rescue me," I whispered.

After a few minutes, he pulled away. Izuku came and hugged me, giving me a bag. I opened it to find a card, little bomb jewleries, and a few candies. I smiled, pulling the card out.

Don't worry! We are here! It said in the front. And All Might was pasted on the front. I opened the card. Feel better Kacchan. We'll always be here for you. -Izuku

I ended up hugging Izuku again, pressing a small kiss against his cheek. "Thanks," I whispered. Pulling a sucker out, I ripped off the wrappings and popped it into my mouth. The boy nodded before walking away. Satou came up next, a box in his large hands, making me quirk an eyebrow.

"I made a cake for you, it's red velvet. Midoriya said it was your favourite, thought it may cheer you up," he said. Then he reached over and hugged me. "Enjoy." I nodded and opened the box. The cake was well decorated, white icing with black and orange tuffs on top and around the bottom of the cake.

Student after student came and gave me presents until it was just Kirishima and Todoroki. The bi colored male slowly walked over. My breathing faltered, shaking my head, I started tugging on my hair. He sat down in the chair beside my bed and sighed.