Chapter 8: Todoroki and Bakugou

A/N: Hi👋🏻 Hehehuehu, this chapter is exciting me😂 I'm a huge TodoBaku shipper😂

•°•°•°•°•°•Same Day; After School, At Dorms°•°•°•°•°•

I clench my shirt as I breathe heavily. We had recently got back from practicing at UA. I can't stay in this binder any longer. I close my eyes and try to keep my breathing to a minimum.

"Hey."

I turn around. "Hey Ashido," I say.

"You should go rest," She whispers. "I know your having a hard time breathing."

I nod, knowing she wants me to stay safe. "But I need to have supper," I point to the kitchen.

"I'll bring it up to you when it's done," Ashido smiles and pats my shoulder. "Go see Kiri now."

I slowly nod. "Okay," I say and make my way to the stairs. I start going up the stairs and to Kirishima's room.

"Bakugou."

I whip my head to the side before knocking on Kirishima's door. "What do you want Icy Hot?" I put a mad expression.

"Let's talk," Todoroki says calmly.

"But- I-"

"He's sleeping, I checked up on him before you came up," He says and crosses his arms.

No, I can't talk! I need to get out of this binder! I close my eyes and walk to him, "My room or yours?"

"Mine."

I follow the bi-colored male to his room. When we get in his room, we sit on the mat(it's like a sleeping bag, but it's not and it's basically a bed).

"Are you comfortable?" He asks hesitantly, looking at me.

"Just get to the point!" I yell, wanting to scold myself.

"Its about a couple weeks ago," he puts his hand on mine. "Or perhaps a month ago. In the bathroom, why were you cutting?" My eyes widen and I jerk my hand back. "Are you sad?"

Very.

"What are you sad about?"

"You heard that!?" I ask while yelling.

"You said it out loud Bakugou," Todoroki cracks a smile. "Now what are you sad about? Is it your parents? Is it yourself? What's making you sad? I want to help."

I open my mouth but close it. I look down to my side, close my eyes and let a tear escape my eyes.

"What's that?"

I snap my head upwards and look at him. He points at my shoulder. I look at him confused, clearly not getting it. The bi-colored male sighs, leans over, and pulls the collar of my shirt down. My eyes rewiden and I quickly pull my shirt back up.

"Are you transgendered?" He asks.

How can you ask that so normally..? I look down and burst into tears. "I-" I shake my head and cover my mouth. "How are you not?" I ask and look back up, and he's smiling.

"Its okay," he says as he scooches closer to me. And right away, he picks me up and puts me on his lap. "My sister is transgender."

"F-Fuyumi?"

He nods quickly, "Yes." He puts his hand to my head and tangles his fingers into my naturally spikey hair. "Is this why your cutting?"

I wrap my arms around his neck, burry my face into the crook of his neck and shoulder. "You don't need to help me," I sob out. "Kirishima is already helping. And so is Ashido and Aizawa."

"Okay, but you didn't answer my question."

My eyes widen and I rest my chin onto his shoulder. I don't want to answer you. I'm sorry. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay."

I shut my eyes. The boy beneath me grabs my left arm and brings it to his face. I keep my eyes shut as Todoroki runs his fingers along my cuts.

"These are new," he says in a shakey voice. "When did you do this?" He asks.

"I don't know, when did you get that scar?" I ask as Todoroki flinches. Shit, nice move Katsuki!

"You don't- No one talks about talks about my mom," he looks down, hair hanging. "I love her. She did it on accident, she did it because of my father!" He raises his voice and I flinch. "My father is the cause of this."

A whimper escapes my mouth. "Don't.. Don't yell.."

"Oh!" The bi-colored male quickly caressed my cheek. "I'm sorry, your parents probably do that alot at your place. I'm sorry, I didn't mean too."

I move his hand and get out of his lap. "I cut last week," I answer his question. "Now let's talk later."

I get up as he nods. "Later Katsuki."

I smile and exit the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Wassup guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I am not feeling confident.. But I'll continue for your guys sakes!
Also, we are almost at 1000 reads!!! Wahh!!! Thank you so much~!!
See ya next chapter~

-Tucker