Chapter 13: Discussion

A/N: Here, have some Miro x Tamaki <3
Hope you enjoy this chapter <3

~

"Hey Kats!" Eijirou exclaims. He looks at me excitedly.

I raise an brow as I take my feet off my desk. "Yes?" I ask as I slowly get up, knowing he's going to attack me soon.

He smirks and that's when I know to run. I quickly push in my seat and start running out the class towards the lunch room. Eijirou runs after me.

"No running in the halls and class!" I hear Iida yell.

Before I can turn the corner, I'm grabbed by the waist and pushed against a chest. "Eijirou!" I exclaim, wiggling around. "Let go of me!" I say, laughing.

I hear his small laughs as he plants kisses on the back of my neck. "You should laugh more," he mutters against my neck. "Your laughs are beautiful."

I stop laughing and turn a crimson red. "I-" I quickly cover my ears as they turn a bright red.

I hear a gasp and a, "Deku! Look! Bakugou and Kirishima!"

My face turns brighter. "Ei, let go please," I whisper.

He plants one more kiss before letting go. That's when I hear a groan.

"You missed it Deku."

"I'm sorry Uraraka!" Izuku exclaims. "I would have come sooner."

Ei takes my hand as we walk to the lunch room, everyone else behind us. We take a seat at our usual seat, Ashido and Sero across from us. I eat my hot soba, nodding whenever Eijirou brought me into a conversation. I don't even listen, as I'm more into eating my soba.

"... Isn't that right Kats?" I hear Eijirou say.

I quickly look up to see Eijirou, Sero, and Ashido looking at me. I slurp up the rest of my noodles. "Huh?" I raise an eyebrow.

Eijirou chuckles, lightly shaking his head. "I said that we are going to my mom's to talk about- you know what -right?" He says knowing he's talking about my surgery.

And that little prick, he didn't say anything like that! "Uh, I guess," I say in annoyance.

Soon lunch came to an end and we had to head back. Iida teaching the class with Yayarozu by his side as Aizawa sits in his sleeping bag and, well, sleeps. I decide not to listen however, and am too caught up by looking outside. I had my arms over my head, and I knew Izuku couldn't see much. But I ignored it. Just stared into the wonders that are outside.

~

I let out a yawn as I flop onto my bed. The impact hurting my chest, but I ignored it. I stayed in the bed like that for what felt like a long time. And by the time my eyes grew heavy, a knock appeared on my door.

"What?"

"It's me. Eijirou."

I sighed getting up from my now messy bed and stalked over to the door to open it. It was in fact Ei, but his clothing caught me off guard. He was in a nice tight black shirt and white jean shorts, his hair up in a small messy bun. It was getting quite long and I found myself tucking a strand hair behind his ear.

"Thanks," he winked. "And you should change, were going to discuss the.." He looked around, leaning in and whispered, "your surgery. Because I want you to get it right away so you can be happy." He smiled, his sharp teeth showed, the ones I loved and never will stop.

"Alright, I'll be down in ten minutes." I informed, shutting the door. I heard the red haired boy chuckle and walk off. I locked my door and walked to my dresser.