Chapter 7: Nerves

A/N: Hi. So again, sorry for the slow updates!! I have alot going on, especially with my school work. I'm slowly falling behind and my teacher doesn't like that. So basically I'm trying to finish all my work that I have to do in two weeks, and I don't want to make her upset cause I'm like her favourite student. So yeah, my updates are pretty slow, so please have mercy on me!!

{Bakugou's POV}

After Kirishima left, I got out of my binder. He stayed in my room longer than expected. After I got out, I locked my door. My chest was just aching so much. I need to get my top surgery soon. It hurts just thinking about it.

Ding!

I walk back to my desk and pick up my phone.

Kirishima: Kaminari is at my door
Bakugou: I'll tell him to Fuck off

I walk to the door but stop.

Bakugou: Actually I can't, took off my binder, chest was hurting badly
Kirishima: i'm just gonna yell at him

Before I can type anything I here Kiri yell: "Get out of here Kaminari! I don't want to talk with you!"

Bakugou: Okay. Now get some sleep, night
Kirishima: kk, good night Bakubro❤

"What the heck is the heart for?" I ask myself. I shake it off and go back to the bed.

I turn off the lamp, cover up, and try to sleep.

Monday Morning; 7:35 A.M.

My dumb ass of course got startled from my own alarm clock. Now my head was hurting. I get out of bed slowly. I do some stretches before I put on my binder and the school uniform. My mouth then started to feel sticky, my head was spinning, and spit gathered up as my throat started to burn. I put my hand over my mouth and run to the door, unlocking it and running to the nearest bathroom.

I open the door quickly, hunch over the toilet seat, stick my face in there, and start puking.

"Bakugou? Why are you in my bathroom?"

I slowly look up to see a shirtless Todoroki. I open my mouth to say something, but the same burning sensation started. I stuck my face back into the toilet.

"Hey! Are you Okay?" He kneeled down beside me and starting rubbing my back in circles.

"Don't touch me," My scratchy voice let out through grumbles. His warm hand quickly moves from my back.

I grip onto the counter and try to get up. I've managed until I started walking again. I felt an instant dizziness come over me, so I stop and sit back down.

"Do you want me to get Aizawa?" The bi colored male asks.

"I'm fine."

I get back up and leave the bathroom. The dizziness still overwhelming me. I walk down the stairs, almost bumping into each wall. As soon as I'm at the bottom, the dizziness calms down. I walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning Bakugou!" Yayarozu chirped from the kitchen.

I grunt in response and play with my fingers. She walks to me and gives me eggs with bacon. I quickly eat up.

"Hey Kacchan!"

I turn around and glare at him. Deku's eyes widen and he quickly walks away. I'm not in the mood to talk. I said to myself.