Chapter 12

A/N: The cosplayer in the photo above is Colorful_Cosplay! She is such an amazing cosplayer and I recommend you follow her on her social media's if your interested in cosplay. The social media's I know her from are from Tik Tok and Instagram, but I'm pretty sure all her platforms are called Colorful_Cosplay.

Okay so onto the real thing. As I said in the last chapter, I'm all over the place. And my mind isn't really set of focusing on one thing. But if you do get confused, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to update so you guys/gals/non-binary people can read something.

Also I'm writing a new BNHA Fanfiction. That one is about Aizawa and Yamada aka Eraser Head x Present Mic. I'll try to have the Prologue up by next week. But I'll update you on this story when it's out. Reminder; I'm working on two stories at the same time, so there will be slow updates.

Enjoy~

~~~

"Why are you cutting?" Kirishima asks again as we get into my room.

I sit down on my bed and look towards the window. "I don't want to talk about this," I hesitate. "Can we change the subject?" I ask.

"Katsuki," he says sternly, which causes me to stiffen. "I just want to know."

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Can you stop pressuring me?" I yell, looking at at my red haired friend. "I cut because this body is worthless! This body isn't my body!" I sigh and rub my temples, focusing on the floor.

The bed sinks beside me and Kirishima pulls me onto his lap. "I'm sorry," he whispers. "I don't want you to feel pressured."

I close my eyes and take his face into my hands. "I'm sorry I yelled," I say, connecting my forehead with his. "I'm still not use to being quiet, only constant yelling." I connect my lips with his.

His hands place onto my waist, pulling me closer.

Skip(cuz this is a make out scene, if you want the scene I'll write it in)

Kirishima and I lay side-by-side, breathless. I quickly grab his hand and kiss the back of it. "I love you," I say in between breaths.

Kirishima let's out a breathy "I love you too" before sitting up. "You should get out of your binder, it's been eight hours," he says again.

I sigh and sit up. It doesn't even feel like eight hours, but it was. And I could feel my chest hurting. "Don't look please," I look at him as I stand up. He nods and turns around, grabbing my blanket and putting it over his head. I also turn around and grab a new black bra, along with a white t-shirt. And then I change, taking off my shirt and binder, and applying my bra with the white t-shirt.

"Okay," I turn back to Kirishima only to realize the blanket is sticking up from his hair. "E-Eijirou!" I say before bursting into laughter.

He pulls off the blanket with a wince and turns to look at me. "What?" He asks, voice shaking as if about to laugh. Which makes me laugh even more. "What?" He asks again, laughing this time.

"Nothen," I chuckle, waving him off. I sit down next to him.

We lace our fingers together and lean onto each other. "Should I go to my room soon?" Asks Kirishima.

"If you'd like," I say, closing my eyes. "If your tired, you can go and sleep. I won't mind."

"I'll tell Ashido to come to your room."

"Ei, I'll be fine."

"I don't want you to be lonely though."

I hum in response.

~~

We all- as a class- head to the main building aka the school. Deku talks with Todoroki, along with Uraraka and Iida. While Yayarozu talks with Jirou, who is a blushing mess. Asui and Tokayami talk too, hand in hand. I stand ahead of everyone, with horrible chest pains.

I close my eyes, stuff my hands into my pockets and hunch over, basically like a mad germlin.

I reopen my eyes and look ahead. Only a few more minutes. I look behind me, panic in my eyes as I scan for Kirishima. I feel as if he has some kind of power(beside his quirk) because whenever I'm distressed, or feel fear, he appears by my side in like a second! And that's where he is right now, beside me, looking at me, and very, very, very close to me.

"Something wrong Katsuki?" He asks in a whisper, still scanning over me.

"M-My ch-chest.. " I whisper back, as tears come to my tear line.

"You only had your binder on for at least an hour now, how can that be?"

"I-it happens.." I look up at him. "It happens, wh-when your not really careful. B-Because you only get a certain amount of time with it off. I-I know I go to bed at e-eight, but my chest hurts for the first few hours, then stop. Th-this pain feels worse.." I explain to him.

Just then, Ashido appears beside us. "Hey, doing alright?" She asks, putting her arm onto my shoulder. I look at her, and her eyes widen. "Hey! Don't cry," she says, using her other arm to wipe my eyes.

"I'm not."

"Then why are their tears in your-" a gasp. "Kirishima, did you do something?" She quickly looks at Kirishima.

"What?" He looks back at her. "No. Why would I do that to my boyfriend."

At that moment, heat rised up, taking over my face and ears in a dark pink color. I quickly covered my ears and part of my face.

Kirishima starts laughing and makes me look at him. "Babe, let me see your face," he whines, trying to pry my hands off of my face. My face heats up more at the word babe. "Please, I wanna see your cute-"

"Shush!" I quickly put my finger to his lip, shushing him. "Your making me embarrassed!" I yell, quickly looking down at the ground. "I'm new to this, these words.." I mutter, "new to me. They make me feel weird."

I cover my ear back up and continue walking, the blush still overwhelming me. I swear, I heard the red haired boy say "I now know how to make him embarrassed" . But I wasn't too sure, because my hands blocked my ears, and I could only hear muffles.

~

Hope you enjoyed🦋 Feel free to leave a comment and a vote

P.S. Your votes and comments make me happy :)