chapter 7

I am picking up the story from the end of chapter 5.. it's just y/n's pov now

<Y/n pov>

So it all begins...

I change into normal clothes and open my television to see the live news and witness Kira's first murder.

As I put the news the journalist's voice booms, " the accused, Kurou Otoharada killed and wounded six people before taking eight pupils and staff members hostage at a nursery school. We are reporting live from outside the nursery school, the police have completed surround it..."

Otoharada kurou... Well time to die

" Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero....", as I finish counting the crazy smile on my face grows.

"What is this?!? The hostages are coming out!!, The police are going in to arrest the criminal. The police didn't fire any shots I repeat the police didn't fire any shots.", the reporter himself sounded shock and I try to hold myself back from laughing like a maniac. I don't want the neighbors to call the mental asylum.

'Humans...are so interesting' as soon as I have this thought my mind unintentionally goes to ryuk. Hmmm....oh yeah he will also be coming soon. Shinigami...maybe I'll become one, who knows. I got reincarnated into a world where neither heaven now hell exist, well they didn't exist in my world too... as far as I know. But how did get reincarnated if it wasn't god who did it?? And if there are multiple universes then why don't shinigami of this world know about it ...while god of my last world knew about it...or maybe even he didn't know about and all of this is a error in the system... I wasn't meant to be here... Either way I am here now it doesn't matter anymore, I am part of this world now...

With these conflicting thoughts, I went to sleep. I woke up at around 7pm. Hmm... I could go see that taku's death, but I don't know when it takes place.

Well guess I could keep my house a little. Man all of this is tiring hmm... How about I call sayu to clean it all... Not a bad idea at all. I exit my house and go to the yagami household and ring their bell.

"Oh y/n it's you, ah you see light has gone to night classes" mrs.yagami tells me. "Oh I know that Mrs. Yagami, I was actually here for sayu...", I say.

"Sayu?? Why do you need her?", Mrs. Yagami's protective mother mode ons. " it's nothing, you see my house isn't exactly clean from the inside and I would really like to have a helper... In turn I could help in her studies..." I clarify.

"Oh it's like that, you go up sayu will be in her room...", Mrs. Yagami says.

"Sure, thankyou",I say as I make my way up stairs. As I knock of the door, a head pops out of the slightly ajar door.

"Oh y/n? Why are you here...", sayu asks.

"I actually had a preposition for you... How about you clean my house and I pay you... I am sure that you must feel that your allowance isn't enough..." I say. " It's true though... Alright I'll do it", she smiles brightly at me. I hate bright people but I need to get my house clean.

"Ok then, I'll pay you 20000 ¥( is 20000yen a lot for a normal middle schooler idk I am not japanese and I certainly don't understand the currency maybe I should add another zero??) when you are through with the cleaning...", I say unaffected by sayu's shocked face.

"20,000¥!!! You pay me that amount just for cleaning you house?!? How dirty is your house from the inside?!?", Sayu exclaims clearly shocked. "You'll know that tomorrow...by the way there is no going back on your word...and luckily tomorrow is a Saturday (idk ok it just is) so come at my place tomorrow morning..."I say and head down and say "thankyou for having me Mrs Yagami I'll take my leave now" And with that I held off.

I didn't even notice that it started raining so heavily. As I start to cross the lane as fast as I can I hear a familiar voice, "y/n?, Why are you coming out of my house?...".

"Oh hi Light, just wanted a helper to clean my house tomorrow so I thought I did ask sayu.",I say. "Oh... You could have ask me to help you...", He says and is that a disapointed tone I hear...haha I must have heard wrong... "Well I couldn't make our honor student clean my house right??, I say sarcasticly and light rolls his eyes. " But of course, I would be honoured to recieve your help in the quest to clean my house..." I add.

"And you should probably go in before you get sick light, it's raining cats and dogs..." I finally say after heading inside my house.

<3rd pov>

Light stands there for a moment.
' D-did he get worried for me?!?', he blushes before going inside his house too.

------------------------------x------------------------------

What up ppl...

Romance.... no romance

Honestly I am trash at writing romance... But I really want to...

So anything is possible... Expect the unexpected but the unexpected is expected so expect the expected but that is also expected...

Well i am making no sense and I think it's time to go ....