chapter 16

Y/n was caught by suprise, but never showed it on his face. He simply crumpled the paper and pushed it deep inside his pocket. "Hmm...", Y/n let out a slight hum. He hoped that none of the cameras captured the contents of the letter and left the house.

As soon as he was a good distance away from his house, he checked out his clothes for a secret voice recorder or something. Fortunately there was nothing there.

Suddenly y/n feels a tap on his shoulders and turns around to see his brunette friend with a confused expression and ryuk just floating there with a creepy smile on his face. Light had seen him do the bug check and was probably suspicious of him.

"What were you doing?", Light asks. Y/n decides to tell him the truth. " I was looking for secret voice recorders...", He said and light looks at him with suprise." It may sound strange but I think someone maybe stalking me and by someone I mean that girl we met today on the rooftop...", Y/n continues.

"What makes you think so?", Light says.

"There is this eerie feeling that someone is watching me since the day there was a break-in at my place, and then today look at this...", He hands Light the crippled letter in his pocket and as he reads the letter, Light's face changes from confusion to shock.

"This-...this...", Light tries to find the right words. "I think it's time to envolve the police", says y/n.

He knew that light was supposed to buy those books and go home and pretend to be a 'normal' teanager. Y/n planned to not interrupt him but this was out of his expectations... A yandere stalking him... What next, will he get a deathnote for himself!? Like seriously...

We walked and soon reached a bridge.

(It's late evening and the sun has almost set the building on the right are not there, the place is kinda abandoned

(It's late evening and the sun has almost set the building on the right are not there, the place is kinda abandoned...)

As we cross the bridge we suddenly hear some one, from the tone of it a girl, sobbing. The sound seemed to come from under the bridge.

(Warning: I'm trash at writing horror )

Light and y/n both exchange a unspoken pact and decide to head down to the bottom of the bridge.

It's late evening and the sun is just about to set, so the shaded part is completely hidden. The sobbing seem to have been coming from the darkest part of the under-bridge. Ryuk curiously flies where the voice is coming from and freezes. "It's that girl on the rooftop!", Says ryuk. Ryuk starts laughing like the shinigami he is and says,"it's today..."

*Y/n's theme playing in the back ground
   Refer to the music video on the top *

Light doesn't understand his words,"I think we should go y/n... we don't know who that is... let's go!", Light tries to warm y/n.  Y/n walks back but accidentally steps on a twig and the owner of the voice seemed to have noticed their presence and stops sobbing.

It's starts with a chuckle, then a held-in laugher and before they realised it a full grown maniacal laughter.

From the shadows steps out the nameless girl who gave me that creepy letter.

"Y/n senpai~....", The girl says and a chill runs down my spine.

She doesn't give me a chance to speak and continues,

" I know you will never like me and now you also know about how I have been watching you...", her voice sounds depressed bit her face says otherwise.

"But I want you SENPAI... I WANT YOU!!", The girl screams with a psychopathic expression.

"So I decided I'll make you mine through any means. And once I rip you heart out and eat it..."

"You will finally become mine~..."

"Forever and ever"

Y/n just stood there...

No more like he couldn't move. Feet empanelled to the ground.

With out a warning the girl lunged forward towards y/n. Just as the knife was about to pierce him... The blade stopped. The girl's eyes widen and she stumbled back and held her chest, just where the heart is.

She didn't even get a chance to scream when her body fell forward and laid there limp.

Y/n broke out of trance and finally realised that

The girl was dead

Cause of death: heart attack

------------------------------x------------------------------

Yo

Chapter 16 completed

So what do you think

Was the girls death a coincidence or...

Did someone just sacrifice something
To save him??

Well bye!