chapter 13

<y/n pov>

It's been 6 days since the bus hijack incident. The day is here. The confrontation between between Raye and light. Soon Light will kill of all the FBI agent under cover in Japan. I think apart from light, Raye Penber is to blame. I mean HE was the one who showed his real fbi I repeat ' REAL FBI ID' to a potential cold hearted mass murderer with a twisted sense of justice...

*Time to skip evening*

I am once again invited to yagami household for dinner today. As I see light Yagami exiting his house, I prepare myself... Today is the day.

I will touch the note and be able to see and hear ryuk. The note can only be in that place and if I delay any longer, this chance may not appear plus there will be cameras soon.

I make up my mind and soon leave my house and held towards the yagami household. I ring the bell and held inside. "Good evening Mrs Yagami, it's y/n.", I say as I enter through the door.

A head pops out of the kitchen. " Oh y/n, come in come in. Light has got for jogging... Why don't you go to light's room and wait? ", Mrs. Yagami flashes a benign smile my way and I return that smile. " Sure Mrs Yagami. I'll wait for him to come ", I say and I begin to ascend the stairs.

When I reach upstairs, I don't forget to slowly lock Saryu's room from outside. I check the bathroom if I missed something and then enter light's room.

I head towards the study table and pick up a ball point pen from the pen stand. I open the first drawer on my right side.

I see a normal diary as I open the drawer. My heartbeat picks up and my breath gets uneven as I insert the refill of the ballpoint pen in the secret hole under the table. As I push the secret compartment of a plain looking drawer is revealed.

My face curves up into a smirk and my crescent shape eyes shine as I touch the contents of the secret compartment.

DEATH NOTE. A real death note. I really want to touch it more and read the rules written in it but I constraint myself from doing so. I remove the refill and close the drawer, then put the ballpoint pen when it was before.

Everything was the way it was supposed to be.

I exited the room silently and slowly unlocked Saryu's room and go back into light's room.

Waiting in light's room, I get bored and lay down on light's bed. That eerie feeling doesn't let me sleep at night in my home and I have got to study for the entrance exam too. I soon fall asleep.

This is exactly the sight Light walks into when he enters his room. A whited-haired guy sleeping on his bed.

------------------------------x------------------------------

Chapter 13 complete

Late update... Short chapter

Ik

Bear with it...

A lot of personal problems... Family members are either getting sick or having an accident.

My aunt just had a surgery and now a uncle of mine got in an accident... Head injury... Serious condition...

Haah... I'm tired...

Anyways enjoy the chapter and vote if you liked it!