chapter 10

<3rd pov>
Currently, y/n and the Yagami family excluding Mr. Yagami, are eating dinner together. Y/n and Light are acting as nothing happened but sayu is having a mental breakdown.' my brother?! Gay?!... No no that is not possible... Light is straight as a ruler there must have been a misunderstanding... But I saw it with my eyes... What are you doing sayu?? Even if light is gay you are going to support him... He has the right to choose who he likes...', sayu comes to an internal conclusion and y/n knows she has misunderstood.

<Y/n pov>

Man, I only hugged him because I was locating where he hid the notebook and I couldn't freely look for it in front of light. (Does it make sense?? Idk just go with it)

"So y/n what rank did you come on the national test??...", Mrs. Yagami asks. "Oh I was rank 5...", I answer and Mrs. Yagami looks at me with shocked eyes. " rank 5?!? You are almost behind light... I knew you were smart but I didn't know this much...", She says surprised. "Haha I did my best...", I reply but both light and I know I didn't.

*Time skip to after dinner*

"I'll take my leave then Mrs. Yagami...", I say after I and light help her clean the table. "Ok goodbye y/n... Remember to take care of yourself... No more skipping meals... I'll tell light to keep an eye on you...", Mrs. Yagami scolds me and I just reply with, "no promises... Mrs. Yagami" and start to walk towards the main door. "Goodbye sayu... Good night light... See you at school tomorrow...", I say, "thank you for having me here...".

<3rd pov>
As soon as y/n leaves ryuk starts to laugh like crazy again. "I'll be taking my leave then mom... Good night", light says as he goes into his room.

As he locks his room, he confronts ryuk, "Why are you laughing so much and why did you call y/n interesting?", To this ryuk replies, "I'll tell you something... Shinigamis can look at a person and see the human's name and the day they die". Light looks at ryuk confused," but how does that relate to y/n-" and then it clicks,

" y/n... is he is going to die soon...?"

Then ryuk starts to laugh. "Maybe... But it is his name that is actually interesting to me", ryuk states and light sighs in relief. "Great for a moment I thought that he was going to die soon... But what's wrong with his name??", Light asks ryuk curious.

"Light kun... I am a God and you are a human... I don't care whatever happens in the human world... I have already explained it to you... I am just a bored spectator...",ryuk answers.

"That means you won't help me... Even if you know the names of everyone...", light says. "That's right...", Ryuk states.

"Well that sucks...", Light says as he sits on his desk and starts to write down the names of criminals on the death note.

<Light pov>

What does he mean by interesting?? What's wrong with y/n's name?? Is his name y/n?? If not then what is his name??

<Y/n pov>

As I get closer to the door to my house, I notice that the lock has been broken and the door is ajar. 'break-in?!...' is my first thought.

I slowly open the door wider, remove my shoes and tiptoe inside. As I silently walk into the living room I see nothing there.

' All my stuff... Is untouched. That's so weird... Why would you break in a house if you steal nothing??...'

I continue to roam around the house but find nothing. Nothing was stolen but I still had this eerie feeling that something was not right. ' should I call the police... No, I'll only come off as suspicious for the Kira case... But why is this happening...and I have this feeling that I am being watched... Guess there is no sleep today...'

I pick up my guitar and begin playing some songs.

------------------------------x------------------------------

Two chapters done...

Man, that was difficult... Balancing all of this with studies... But I did it...

Enjoy and vote if you liked it... Peace