chapter 3

A/n: tell me if there's a part where the reader's appearance has been not changed to [h/c], [e/c].

--------------
Your p.o.v
--------------

I went home and found out no one was home.

"Where did mom and dad go?" I looked around the house to find any note. I found one in the kitchen it read

Some really important stuff come up and so i and your farther are going to out side of Japan. And since we don't want you to live alone in the home, your farther told one of his friend to take care of you. He should come and pick you up in the morning.
Oh and there is some food in the fridge

We love you dear.

From mom and dad

"Great..." I went to the fridge, opened the door and there I saw some food which I'm not interest in, so i closed it and opened the freezer and fortunately there was a box of ice cream

"Who wants to eat healthy food when you can eat ice cream. Right Akari?" I asked giggling, but stopped when I didn't hear any response

I looked around and akari was no where found. "Akari?!" I tried calling out to her but no response.

"Where did she go?" I questioned myself. I took the spoon and the box of ice cream then went to my room, not Before closing the fridge door.

------------------
The next day
------------------

I packed some of my stuff. Sat in the living room waiting for dad's friend to pick me up.

While waiting for him I couldn't help but think of all the things that happened yesterday.

1st, yuji ate sukuna's finger. 2nd, he and gojo fought and gojo won. 3rd I'm a student at Tokyo prefectural jujutsu specialty high school. 4th, mom and dad's out of Japan. 5th, Akari's no where to be found.

"Ughh" i suffered my face in the pillow as i groaned. I removed the pillow and checked my phone. '11:14 am' "mm I should call 'gojo Sensei' since he will be my teacher now" I muttered to myself

'Ding-dong'

I hear the door bell rings and stood up from the sofa "Coming!" I yelled and ran to the door.

I opened the door and it revealed..

"GOJO SENSEI?!"

I was shocked. Why was he here? How did he know where my house is..?!

IS HE A STALKER?! HOLY CHAP..!

"Yo" he wave his hand as his another hand was in his pocket

"What are you doing here?" I asked calmly as my mind was running in every decision.

"Here to pick you up" he answered with a wide smiled.

"Wait don't tell me.." i pointed my index finger at him "y-your the 'friend' that dad mention in the note.."
16 it all made sense now.

"Yep! That's right it's me! Gojo satoru!" He turned into a chibi form and pointed at himself giggling.

"How did you turned chibi?!" I asked in amazed.

"Anyway" I shook my head and "where will we be going?"

"Ah! We will be going to to a date!" He replied.

"I- wha wait!?" I yelled. I felt my face burning up as if it was on fire..

Without even thinking, I shut the door closed on his face