chapter 13

------------
3rd pov
------------

[Y/n] stood frozen at front of a dead looking thing "is that a cures or..?" She mumbled quietly while bending down getting close to it.

"H...help....m..e" [y/n] jumped back away at the sudden sound of help that came from that thing. "Ekkk!" She looked around as her mind repeatedly questioned 'what should I do?!'

"Um..?" She tried to not get scared and get close to it "wh-at happened?" Even though her voice broke she still continued.

"Don't go too close his skin is poisonous" said the pinkette from the behind who stopped the teen from going any further by putting a hand on the teen's shoulder.

"A-akari!" [Y/n] looked behind her with a mix of happy and worried expression. "Can you exp-" y/n started but got cut off by Akari "this is a human who I'm guessing got turned into a Transfigured Human" she started explaining, she put her hand on her chin in a thinking manner and continued.

"His soul got reshape by a curse. pretty impressive.." she mumbled the last part so [y/n] couldn't hear. [Y/n] then looked at the curse and the former human "can't you fix them?" She asked with worried eyes, she couldn't just let someone die not at least in front of her.

There was silent for few seconds before Akari decided to answer the question, "of course I can" she simply examined putting both of her arms on her hips "but I wouldn't" she exclaimed but this time her face had a serious expression which [y/n] wasn't sure of.

"Some people are meant to die" Akari started and took a step towards the poor soul who was suffering. "It is what it is, you can't change the fate or else there will be a serious consequences." The goddesses bend down and put a hand on the twisted soul before mumbling something.

"The only thing you can do is.. lessen the pain" she said before she closed their eyes for forever. And then stood up again to look at the girl who was silent and was looking down at her feet the whole time.

"But.." [y/n] looked up at Akari's almost red like blood eyes and asks "seeing people die like that.. doesn't it makes your stomach hurt..?" At that the curse started laughing "you really shouldn't ask that question to a person who has killed her own family and a lot of other people with her own hand" even tho it was said in a empty voice the pain was still visible in the eyes.. but only of a second.

Akari's words took [y/n] by surprise even though it shouldn't. In the end the female decided to change the topic before it becames more havey then it already is. But before she could, an another loud noise came but this time it came from the outside.

"!!" [Y/n] look outside of the building to see yuji and some curse. 'He seem like a special grade cures!' [Y/n] tighten her grip on the window as she watch them fight her ears ringing while her body frozed. "Name: manito, is a powerful curse almost as sukuna's 4 fingers and he seem to be a newbie so he lacks experience.." [y/n] heard Akari talk behind her

"He is stronger then you no fact about that but" she stated and the young girl looked at her, her eyes looking directly at her "you can win if you and yuji work together" she exclaimed looking at the girl in front od her then out the window at teen boy "what do you mean?" [Y/n] asked kinda confused

"You use your cures energy and brain while he can use his super human strength." She smirk at the end making [y/n] think something evil is going thought the female cures mind "Now go before that newbie kills your so call friends" the teen girl nod her head before jumping thought the window.

----------
Y/n's pov
----------

Whispering "千ㄥㄚ 爪ㄚ 山|ᘜ丂" as I touch both my fingertips suddenly a pair of 2 white wings appeared on my back landing me perfectly on the ground and then disappearing.