chapter 16

---------------------
Tsukumo's pov
---------------------

Things were going quite handy.. not in a good way. I handed Noritoshi to l/n and ran towards where fushiguro and zenin are with the curse.

It seems like a lot had happened, not Good. Fushiguro was on his knees on the small river, holding his stomach. While zenin had been hold tightly by the curse.

I used my curse technique Gōsutoshadou to myself invisible and float on the air. I went towards the curse as quietly as I can and surprise attack him by cropping off his eyes thingy with my sword and then cutting off the tree branch that was holding zenin too. She had safely landed on the ground though she looked horrible.

"Aren't you a crowd, attacking like that." The curse spoke and it was really weird hearing it in your mind, I did not like it not one bit.

The curse send one of its tree branchs towards me. I dodged it almost slipping due to the water

'how did it know where I'm..?'

"I can sense you" it said, it was like it had read my mind.. I scoffed and revealed myself. "Well that's sad" I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

The curse send its root attack towards me, I jumped on it and ran towards him with my sword ready to attack it but the root grabbed my leg, making me fall face first in the water.

'That hurt so bad..' I let out a groaned full of pain. I was then lift off the ground with my leg, but before I was fully lifted I grabbed my sword which had fallen in the water.

Now with my sword on my hand I was ready to crop the root but a voice had made its way into my ears.

"You okay pretty eyes?!?"

Without even looking I already knew who it was. I looked behind me, it was all upside-down since the curse was holding me upside-down. Very funny.

I saw l/n running towards us with a katana. It didn't seem like she knew how to hold it let along use it..

I send her a thumbs up "all good. It-" but was cut off by a sharp pain that spread thought my right leg which was held by the curse.

I looked at it and a plant like thing was growing on my leg. It hurted so bad, it was getting worse each second.

"It's a Cursed Bud. The more curse you use the more harm it will do to you" the curse spoke. It let go of my leg and I fell on the ground but the pain on my leg was so bad that the pain I got from falling seem like nothing.

------------
Y/n's pov
------------

I frozed as I watch Tsukumo roll over in pain. I looked at the far right, megumi and maki senpai were there. Maki was unconscious while megumi didn't look good either..

I was about to run toward them but I saw panda, todo and yuji run out to them so instead I went towards Tsukumo whose cries were now more auditable then before.

"Y/n!" I stopped and turned towards the voice it was panda senpai. "take him and return!" He said while he was carrying megumi and maki.

"Hai!" I yelled back and started running towards Tsukumo again. The curse had his eyes on me but didn't do anything, just stood there. I had my gruad up as I passed by him to get to Tsukumo.

Tsukumo looked so much in pain "stop using your cures energy!" I yelled worried clearly in my voice as I tried to carry him. "I......fucking.. Can't." He voice had so much pain in it. I put his hand on my shoulder and started walking. I looked at his face it was pale and his pretty eyes now had tears flowing out of them while it his cries were getting louder. It was making me feel sick.