chapter 11

------------
[Y/N] pov
------------

"Orange juice for me" I told nobara and she put the coin in and clicked on the Orange juice. She took the can and pass it to me "thank you nobara chan!" I give her eyes closed smile.

I opened the cap and drink a bit "Ah Orange juice is the best"

"Couldn't they add more vending machine?" Nobara said taking her green tea from the machine.

"No they can't, not many people are allowed here." Fushiguro explained and I nodded. I heard some foot steps so I looked behind. There stood two students?

One was a big guy with annoyed look on his face and other being a girl with short hair who had a smirk on her face. 'She looks kinda similar to maki' I thought to myself.

"Mai zenin surprised to see you here" Fushiguro Stated "what are you doing here?" Nobara and I turned to fushiguro "Ah another one? They do look like" I nodded my head at nobara's statement.

"Are they sisters?" I asked and till my head a little. "Yes, their twins" Fushiguro answered. I nodded my head as my mouth shaped an 'o'.

"Don't call me a twin Fushiguro" Mai started "You make it seems like maki is the same level as me." Then she put her right hand on her cheek and closed the right eye too, "call me mai"

"So those 3 are the substitute for the 3rd years" the guy spoke 'He's scary..' "we come here with the principal cuz we were worried about you" mai said with a fake worried voice.

I can already tell she's gonna be a pain in the ass..

"Your classmate died we heard, was that rough or did it not effect you that much?" Mai tried to poke us.

I tch'ed at her annoying ass personality. "What are you tryan say?" Fushiguro straightforwardly asked. "Hey it's alright, something are hard to admit from out loud, well let me say it for you."

"'Host' sounds about right, but.. the main point is that he's half curse monster isn't he?" I clenched my fist in anger "for that kind of filthy non-human. To rudely call himself a 'shaman' next to you.. you were repulsed by it. Right?" She pause for a second then Mocked us by "Aren't you relieved he's dead?"

I tch'ed and rolled my eyes 'don't be angry don't be angry' I repeat myself and Sigh'ed. "Mai you really talk about worthless things." The guy spoke "I just wanna know if you there guys are worthy replacement for okkotsu."

"Fushiguro" he started "what's your type?" He asked with the most serious face I have seen.

"Huh?" All of us tiled our head in confusion. "By the way.. my type is a really tall woman with big ass" he said as his eyes rolled back and got into a fighting position.

"Why do I have to discuss my taste in women with you, someone I just met?" Fushiguro exclaimed. "That right, he seem sour, but he has high standards." I tried to held my laugh in but failed miserably.

"Shut up"

"Sorry Sorry" I apologised still giggling a little. Then the scary guy started talking, "Kyoto 3th year todo aoi introduced over." He introduced himself "now we're friends, right? Answer me already oh and it's okay if you prefer a guy too"

I looked at fushiguro from the corner of my eyes 'Mm even I wonder what's his type' I thought to myself 'Wait what am I thinking!?' I shook my head and forced on the front.

"So answer me Fushiguro what's your type of women?" Todo again asked. "I" Fushiguro pause for second then looked at me and I gave him a silly smile and he turned to the front rather quickly.