chapter 6

----------------
Your p.o.v
---------------------
The same day
---------------------

It was 10:47 pm. I was sitting on a tree branch looking at the full moon.

...

"I'm bored" Akari said yawning. I turned my body to the side to fully look at her, she was of course floating in air, a bored looked paste on her face.

I Sigh'ed "so what am I supposed to do?" I said with a bored face.

"You could let me kill your so call friends, oh and that teacher too!" She floated all around me while she had her claws out

"You know the answer" i turned my head back to moon, the wind was blowing my hair and it was cold, kinda..? "Hey Akari, can you-" I stopped myself as I noticed that Akari was gone. I Sigh'ed and rubbed both of my hands,

"...it's cold" I pouted, I looked down when I heard some noises "Mm?" There was a guy looking directly at me which startled me

"Yo"

...

He didn't say anything, he just kept staring at me..

"Uh why are yoouuuAAHHH!" As I was about to finish my sentence the tree branch I was sitting on broked. As I was falling I heard Akari laughed a little 'that little shit' I cursed In my mind as I tighten my fist because of anger "welp it's gonna hurt as hell" I cried out in panic. Every second I was getting closer to the ground, I closed my eyes and clenched my jaws, ready to fall and brake my bones 😃. "Here it comes...!".

.
.
.
.
.

Nothing....happened...? What?

I slowly opened my eyes, my [e/c] eyes meet with a gorgeous Violet eyes. I blinked a few times, confused as to why did he catched me from falling

"Um thanks?" I thanked him and he put me down "salmon" he said noding his head. "Salmon?.. a fish?" I tiled my head to the side he shake his head as a 'no'

"Oh then what do you mean?" I asked. He didn't say anything he looked confused.

"He's a cures speaker" Akari interrupted, then she started explaining as to why he won't speak.

"Ooh." I nodded at Akari and turned to face the boy who was still looking at me. "That's soo COOL!" I fangirl'ed the boy looked a little shocked as he back off a little, probably because I was getting to close to his comfort.

"Uh sorry got a little too excited." I apologised as I rubbed my nape.

He nodded his head then he again started staring at me.. "um.." I looked at the boy then at Akari and back at him.

I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it creating an awkward silence.

"Gosh so stupid" Akari mumbled with a annoyed face. I decided to break the awkward silence since of course he can't and she wouldn't.

"I'm [l/n] [y/n], a 1st year student. And this is-" I introduced myself then looked beside me where Akari was supposed to be, but she wasn't there which took me by surprise. "Where did she go?" I mumbled

I looked back at the boy who was not that surprised..?

"Ah never mind that anyway" I changed the subject "I'm guessing you're a student too right?" I questioned and he nodded his head as an yes "which year?" He pointed 2 fingers "ooh"