chapter 9

--------------
Your pov
--------------

'Holy cow- my body hurts...' I mentally groaned because I didn't have the energy to move even a single muscle in my body.

I felt like throwing up and my rib hurts... it's getting really hard to breathe.. my head is spinning...

"[L/n]! [L/N]!! [Y/N]!!!" I heard someone yell my name. "I'm still... alive mf" I mumbled quietly, and that literally took all my energy.

I felt being carried by someone. I opened my eyes, and my vision was blurred but by the looks of it, it seems to be Fushiguro. He is carrying me princess-style, he holds me close to his chest.

'He's carrying me as if I'm a treasure or something' It made me smile. Then he put me down under a tree and said "Be save I" he paused for a bit but then started again "I will come back." And then left.

After that, my head started getting lighter and I black out.

×××

"Oi, oi brat" I felt someone shake me, I slowly opened my eyes, As soon as I opened my eyes it met with crimson pink eyes. I sat up and turned my head to the side.

"Uh, Akari?" I mumbled under my breath. And in a second I hugged her tight as my eyes started getting wet. I started telling her how scared I was and how much it hurt, I didn't even realize that I started crying.

After some moments she hugged me back which took me by surprise. "Stupid brat.." she whispered low I was barely able to hear it.

I let go of her and so did she. And now that I'm looking at her face carefully I noticed that her eyes were red and puffy. 'Was she crying...?' I thought but didn't question.

'Wait..' I thought as I look around, "Where am I?" I questioned out loud. "Right now you're in a hospital." She answered 'Makes sense after what happened heh.. ' I chuckled nervously

"Also in..." she paused for a second. She looked unkind and gloomy I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "A coma" she finally finished.

"Oh Cool-" I froze when my brain fully processed what she just said "Wait what?-" She didn't say anything but instead point at the bed I was sitting on.

I look down and I couldn't believe my eyes... I was laying on the bed unconscious, I tried touching it but my arm went right through it. "Uhh care to explain?" I tilted my head with a blank expression.

"Right now you're just a soul and that's your body" she explains as she put her arm on her legs

"But wouldn't a body without a soul be just death?" I questioned getting out of bed and standing up.

"Yes that's right" she exclaimed "but you see, I have divided your soul in 2 parts. One that's in your body keeps you alive and second you, who's gonna come with me"

And without any other explanation, she teleports us to somewhere I don't know. She started walking away so I hold her arm "Wait Akari" she turned behind to look at me with a glare. I gulped as I let go of her arm and then started asking stuff.

"Where are we going? and are my friends okay?"

"You will know that when we get there and most of them are okay" she answered kinda pissed then she started walking again but this time dragging me with her. "What you mean most of them?!" My eyebrow furrowed at the thought of anything happening to them.

"Zip your mouth." As soon as she says that a zipper appears on my mouth which I can't seems to open. Ignoring all that she continues "I'm thinking of a plan to kick his ass right now"