chapter 10

----------------
Your p.o.v
------------------------
Time: 10:30 am
------------------------

I packed my bag getting ready to get out of this hospital. If it weren't for Akari I would probably have to stay here for 2 months or something. I Sigh'ed and sat on the bed and called out to akari.

"What is it little brat" she asked though she looked happy calling me a brat.. 'what's up with those curse calling us a brat..' I mentally rolled my eyes but then got serious.

"I have a lot of questions I want to ask you Akari, but right now is probably not the time.." I mumbled the last part and nodded, "but I will ask those questions once I get time."

Akari didn't say anything just kept a emotionless face. 'Akari may help me but I still can't trust her fully.. after all she's a curse.'

I put the backpack on my shoulder and got out of the room and into the hallway. "Aren't you forgetting to say 'thank you' to me?" Akari started while she float beside me

"you do know that, if it weren't for me healing your broken ribs, you would've nearly died?" I kept a straight face and kept moving toward. "Of course I know." I whispered low, as I tried not to get people attention. "I really am thankful to you. but let's talk about this when we get out of this place.."

I got to the front desk and asked some stuff "Oh and how much is the bill?" I don't think I would be able to use my card without mom and dad knowing so let's just hope it's not too much..

"It's already taken care of" the lady in the front desk replied, my eyes widened a bit out of shock. I quickly looked at my right at Akari, "what? I didn't pay your bills" she answered.

I look back at the front when I realized that people were giving me weird looks "oopes" I mumbled under my breath. I shook my head and forced on the lady in the front "Um then can you please tell me who paid the bills?" I asked with a smile trying to be polite.

"Yes of course, let me a second" the lady replied, I nodded then she typed something on the keyboard "it's someone named gojo satoru"

"Ah. Thank you" I thanked her then left as soon as I left the hospital I took my phone from my pocket and called gojo Sensei.

"Interesting.." I heard Akari mumbled but I shrugged it. "The number you have call-" I clicked the hang up button "he isn't picking up.." I Sigh'ed and was about to start walking but I felt a hand on my shoulder, and so I turned around "BOO!" I literally froze there when I heard that loud noise.

"Aw what's with the stone face" the tall male laughed putting his one hand on my shoulder, "please don't ever do that.." I muttered.

"Oi oi oi" gojo and I turned our attention to the so called goodness "get your hands off of her old man" I couldn't help but laughed "says the one who's more then 3000 years old" I said in between my Laughter.

"[Y/n]..." Akari started her fist in the air while her voice was murderous.. I gulped and hide behind gojo. "Hahaha ha now now, people are staring" he pointed out then I looked around and Yep he was right.. 'oops forgot people can't see her'

---------------
Time skip
---------------

"Uh where are we going?" I questioned looking out of the car window, 'okay let's try not to get car sick' I said to myself, opening the window and letting the fresh air hit my face.

I looked back at gojo Sensei since he didn't answered and started getting serious. "Yuji is alive, am I Right?" I asked though it was more of a stated.

Gojo Sensei only laughed and didn't say a word though the whole ride, I didn't say anything too since I was trying not to get car sick..