chapter 7

{Warning! This chapter includes some pretty strong words and some scenes that might be inappropriate for some readers.}

----------------
Your p.o.v
----------------

I stretched a bit to get ready to kick some ass.

Just don't regret it

Akari's words repeat themselves in my mind 'what did she mean by that?..'

"Uh [l/n]-chan you okay?" I flinched at the voice of fushiguro. I turned behind to face him "Yep! Hahaha.." I lied. His eyes soften for a second. "Mm okay tell me if something is wrong" he nodded and said I nod back in response.

"I'll bring down the "screen," Ijichi said and then did some hand pose and mumbled something which I quite didn't catch. After that something came from the sky and covered the whole area.

"Wow... it's almost night-time"

"Yea.."

Yuji and I were looking around amazed. "'The screen'... it's because the residential district is nearby; the screen hides us from the outside." Fushiguro explained. I nod my head as I made an 'o' shaped mouth.

"Demon dog" Fushiguro called his demon dog and so the wolf-like dog come out of his shadow. "he will let us know when the curse comes closer," Fushiguro said.

I looked at the wolf-like dog in aww and stars in my eyes "KAWAII' I fangirled in my mind then I bend down and pat the dog "so cute" I muttered down my breath. The dog seems to be enjoying the pats

"Hey, fushiguro?" I called out the black-haired male "what's is it [l/n]-chan?" He asked turning around to face me. "Did you give him a name yet?" I excitedly asked with eyes that says "if not can I name him?"

"Uh no-" "then can I name him?!" Me and Itadori asked at the same time. Then we both looked at each other and started laughing, "hahaha, but still, I will be the one to name him" I Stated with a close eye smile but in a murderous tone.

Yuji chuckled nervously as he and the others sweatdrop. "S-sure" he shuttered. I gave him a big toothy smile, then I looked back at the dog who was looking at me confused "Well then what should I name you?" I questioned myself as I hummed "Ah! How about [dog name]?"

"Woof!" [D/N] started licking my head which made me laugh "I'm guessing you like it huh?" I said between giggles

And unknown to me 2 people were jealous of the dog.

Nobaro tap my shoulder successfully getting my attention on her. "Uh [y/n] I think we should get going," she said pointing to the door. "Yes, I was about to say that too" fushiguro added a bit bitterly?.

I froze 'ah... I forgot..' I mentally faceplated and nervously started laughing. "R-right"

"[Y/n] don't tell me you forgot why were are here for.." yuji questioned. I step backward trying to hide behind fushiguro "nope!" I lied

"Then why are you tryan hide behind fushiguro" nobara pointed it out. "Ah crap she saw right threw me!" I mumbled with a shocked face.

"Aham I think we should go inside, we already wasted quite a bit time here" Fushiguro Stated

'Wait did he hear me?' I questioned myself but shrugged it off. We nodded "Let's go!" and then went inside.

"!!!"

'Holy cow! This is bigggg!' I thought as i looked around

"What the hell is this?!"

"W-what's going on?" Yuji asked looking up "I thought this was only a 2 story dorm building. Isn't it?" Everyone is sweat dropping for nervousness and looking up at how long it goes