chapter 12

Warning: there is a bit of smut in this chapter so if it makes you uncomfortable skip from 3rd pov to main while. That's all

------------
Y/n's pov
------------

I was going to the dorms from the super market the sun was up and it was well.. hot. "Seriously they sent me, ME to go and buy groceries for the whole dorm. ALONE" I complained to myself since I didn't have no one to complained to.. oof-

I stopped walking and looked behind since I heard some noises coming from behind me. Something super fast run past me "Eh?" I look up ahead and it seems to be a human.. wearing a black shirt and a red hoodie they were also carrying a pant.

"What the- IS THAT YUJI?!" I yelled surprised. 'Wait what is he doing?, Why does he have that?, why is he running with it..?'

Soon after a fat man came running yelling stop in his underwear.. "wtf is going on?" I mumbled under my breath. I tighten my grip on the grocerie bug and run toward where yuji was gone.

I looked around but unfortunately couldn't find where he had gone to. I Sighed in disappointment, then an idea came into my mind 'ah! I should call him' i thought

and took my phone from my pocket and was about to contact yuji but I felt someone pull a bit on my shirt which made me flinched "ek!"

I looked behind me and saw that the kid we save that day, also the one who I had to give my chocolate to, His eyes seem to be red from crying "uhh"

"Hey kid why did you run off!" I looked up and show a black haired guy run after the kid then stop to catch his breath.

He looked up and our eyes meet. It's the same one I met yesterday.. I just stare at him while he did the same. Until the kid broke it by saying "I'm lost."

I looked at the kid then at Tsukumo kun, "do you know him?" I asked the kid while tilting my head at Tsukumo direction.

He shook his hand as an 'no' I nodded my head. "I was walking then saw this kid crying so I decided to help and so we were going this way but as soon as he saw he runs to you as you saw." Tsukumo explained.

"Ooo"

"So what are we gonna do now?" Tsukumo asked looking at the kid, I put my hands on my hips and said "Well you found him so your problem" and turned on my heels to turned around "Bye and good luck"

But as soon as I did that the loud sobs come from behind me "eh.." I looked from my shoulder and you guessed it, it was the kid.. I Sigh'ed and turned to the kid and give him my hand to hold.

"Let's go." The kid hold my hand and give me a smile "thank you big sis!" A smile appeared on my lips at his bright aura.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Tsukumo trying to escape "oi your coming with me" i said and dragged him with me

After 30 minutes or so we finally found the kid's home. His mom thanked us and so did the kid then we said goodbye.

And Right now I was walking with tsukumo it was quite until I decided to break it "I'm hungry" I blurted out, then look side eyed him

"Yea, same" he replied while his eyes were on the phone that was in his hand "there a restaurant somewhere nearby"

I hummed then looked at the bag I was holding "Nah I gotta go to the dorms." I said and turned on my heels "see ya" and walked off I heard him say "see ya too" so I just gave him a closed eyed smile.

"Oh cap" I muttered realizing something "i could've ask him about his cures technique.." I Sigh'ed in disappointment but kept on walking.

--------------------
Tsukumo's pov
--------------------