chapter 8

--------------
3th p.o.v
--------------

The two boys had grabbed each other's collar. Ready to get into a fight. The orangentte stepped forward and yelled at them trying to stop their fight.

but unfortunately for her, she got suck inside a hole that come from no where. The other female who saw that happened had a terrifically expression.

The two male looked at the place where nobara was a second ago. Then the black hair male look around and there he saw his demon dog dead on the wall 'shit!' He curses.

"[Y/n]!" Yuji suddenly yelled which got the black haired male attention and he turned his head towards the 2 haired colored girl. Who got hit on the back of her head and was also suck inside a hole.

The pinkette heart dopes when he saw his crush got taken away and now is in danger.

"Itadori run!" Fushiguro shout turning around. "We'll search for kugisaki and [l/n] later!" But he was too late. The curse was already in front of them.

Both male's stopped in their places, unable to move, Eyes widened.

Then suddenly out of blue yuji attacked the curse with the cursed knife but it fired back. And now yuji was staring at his cut hand.

Yuji took out the belt from his waist and wrapped it around his left arm to stop the bleeding. "Hey sukuna!" then he call out to sukuna. "If I die here, you die too right?!" He Then looked into left cheek. And Stated "so you have to help me out!"

Sukuna pop out "not true" he exclaimed "even if the part of me inside if you dies, my soul is still cut into 18 pieces."

"Still frustrating enough" sukuna started again "i don't have full control of this body so if you wanna switch, go ahead and switch but.." he pause as his smile turned into a smirk "after you do so I will kill this brat then that woman and lastly but not least that little girl who you care so deeply for."

"I wouldn't let you do that." Yuji said his voice full of anger. " ha! That's what I thought. But if all you do is concerned about me then your friends will definitely die" sukuna mocked yuji.

And so the curse inhaled and attack them but the attack was purposely missed. Fushiguro sweatdrop as he's mind was thinking a way to get out of here save.

"Fushiguro!" The pinkette yelled out his friend name and his friend look at him "take [y/n] and kugisaki with you and run away from here!."

"I'll hold it back until you Three leave this place." The pinkette exclaimed "when you're safe outside, give me any signal you want. Then I'll swap with sukuna."

Fushiguro looked at yuji with a face that says 'have you gone crazy?!'

"THERE'S NO WAY I CAN DO THAT!" He yelled and pointed at the curse "THERE'S A HIGH GRADE OPPONENT RIGHT THERE"

"Look closely" yuji started calmly, "it's having fun. It's totally underestimating us." He explained "we can at least try to buy some time."

"It's no use...!" Fushiguro started but yuji cut him "Fushiguro!.. I'm counting on you." Yuji said with a small smile. Fushiguro clenched his teeth. Then did what his friend told him. He run and summoned his demon dog. And order "find [y/n] and kugisaki!"

The pink haired male looked last time at his friend before turning to the front. "Please be safe [y/n] chan.." he whispered under his breath. And got into a fighting position.

_
_
_

"Why can't demon dog pick [l/n] chan scent?" Fushiguro Muttered looking around. He had save nobara and now she was in the mouth of the frog but unconscious. The demon dog wasn't able to pick up [y/n]'s scent, so he wasn't able to find her yet. Which was Making him worried. All kinds of bad scenarios was coming in his head.