chapter 2: veritisirum

erins pov:

as we reach hogwarts, we start walking to the great hall for dinner. fred was on the right of me, george was beside him and angelina was beside george. lee sat in front of us with alicia next to him. harry ron and hermoine sat a little farther down the table. i said hi to them and gave them all a hug and chatted with them while eating until dumbledore started speaking.

"this year we will not be having quidditch-"

"WHAT NO" oliver wood started. that boy is obsessed with quidditch.

"because mr wood we are having an event go on starting in october. it is called the tri-wizard tournament. where three students will be put through three very dangerous tasks to see if they shall survive." i looked over to see the twins smirking.

"you two are not thinking of entering this bloody thing right. it's dangerous"

"a little bit of danger won't hurt" fred smiled. i knew there was no way to stop them but it's worth to try at least.

later this guy named barty crouch senior came out and started talking about the tournament.

"for obvious safety reasons no student under the age of 17 will be able to compete in this tournament" i giggled knowing the twins would be mad.

"THATS RUBBISH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING-"

"SILENCE" dumbledore yelled.

i grabbed fred's hand to try and calm him down. he looked at me and i seen him blush. it was so cute.

"glad to see i can still make you blush freddie" he intertwined our hands and we looked back at dumbledore.

we left the great hall and went into the common room for the night. me angelina the twins and the trio stayed by the fire placing games.

"okay how about we play truth or dare" angelina asked.

"isn't that a kid's game" hermoine laughed.

"not the way we play it. erin truth or dare" angelina held up a vial of veritisirum. it's only used when we tell them truth.

"dare" let's see how this goes.

"i dare you to take off your skirt and play the rest of the game in your underwear" george 'ooo'ed. i smirked at her and took off my skirt and my leggings. fred's eyes widened and i sat back down.

"easy. angelina truth or dare"

"truth" i smirked at her and looked at fred.

"should i" i asked.

"definitely" he giggled.

angelina took a swig of the veritisirum.

"oi angelina" i started with a funny accent, "is it said to be true that you have a said crush on my man mr georgie fabian weasley" her eyes widened.

"yes it's true. i'm in love with george" we all 'aww'ed and 'ooo'ed. george put his hand on her knee and whispered something to her that made her smile. he must've said he likes her too. i looked at fred and he couldn't take his eyes off my legs.

"hey lover boy my eyes are up here" i snapped at him taking him out of his trance.

"oh uh sorry" he giggled.

about an hour into playing we done been through a bottle and a half of firewhiskey, everyone at least had their shirt or pants off, and we were all drunk. i stood up to go get on the couch but i failed miserably and ended up falling in fred's lap.

"oh h-hey there you. you look pwetty" i giggled and snorted.

"did she just snort" ron asked laughing.

"yah i did gotta problem with it weaselbee" i sat on my elbows still in fred's lap. i started going lightheaded and dizzy and fred seen it.

"okay you. let's get you off to bed." he picked me up bridal style. i didn't know who grabbed me.

"hey you-you you bugger who are you and where are we going. are you a good bugger or a bad bugger. or at least let fred take me. he's very seggsy" i was sluggish with my words.

"so you like fred" someone asked.

"duhh he's like weally hot and strong and uhh uhh tall. he's like what's that book? oi! jack and the really hot beanstalk" they all laughed at me. fred took me up to my room and tucked me in to go to sleep. everything was in circles and i got really dizzy.

"here sh sh sh. drink this" fred wasn't as drunk as i was.

i drunk it and i hated it.

"eww what is it"

"water"

"water is disgusting" i snorted. i fell over. fred sat me up and took my shirt off leaving me in my bra.

"hey hey hey now that's my treats. that's only for a special someone you bugger"

"i'm not a bugger" he helped put me in one of his sweaters and laid me on his bed until i fell asleep very fast.