chapter 8: the morning after

erins pov:
waking up next to him was absolutely perfect. nothing was stopping this perfect moment with fred. having flashbacks of what happened last night: the drinking, the fight, the sex.

wait. i'm not a virgin anymore. uhh oh no

i look under the covers to see a little blood on my underwear. am i on my period? no i can't be it's not time yet.

i lay back on the pillow and turn over to find a sleeping fred weasley: hair in his face, his jawline so sharp it could be a knife, the sheets only covering his bottom half of his body. i take a good look at his abs. their not too toned it's like he's muscular but not ripped. the arm closer to me flexing, showing off his veins.
holy crap.

i take my hand and move the hair from his face and give him a quick peck on the lips and i turn back over trying not to wake him up.

"morning, love" he turned over toward me. he turns on his side and snuggles up to me.

"goodmorning darling" i turned over and gave him another kiss on the lips. he rubbed his finger up and down my arm, while kissing my shoulder, never taking his eyes off me.

"how'd you sleep" he moved his arm over my stomach. my stomach feeling with butterflies from the closeness.

"pretty good, you" i slowly dragged my nails up and down his stomach, hearing a grunt from him.

"better now that i see who i got to wake up next to" i climbed on stop of him where i was laying on top of him. i was scratching his chest while he played with my hair. i leaned in for a kiss on the lips. the kiss was passionate and gentle. he pulled me in for a tight hug and put his head on the top of my head.

"can we stay like this for a while longer" he looked at me and i looked at him and smiled.

"of course" i snuggled my head into his chest and moved my leg over his and started playing with his arm: scratching it, drawing shapes with my fingernails.

fred's pov:

i woke up from some hair being moved from my face and a slight kiss on my lips. she turned over to try and not to wake me up. i moved closer to her and kissed on her cheek, then her neck, then her shoulder, then her arm and gave her a tight hug. i cant believe i'm waking up beside her. everything feels so good right now. nobody was here to mess everything up, it was just us, the flashbacks from last night, and it was just amazing. nothing was going to ruin this perfect moment with this perfect woman laying beside me, naked.

"morning love" i snuggled up to her.

"morning darling" she turned over and gave me another kiss on the lips. i was in love with this. laying in my bed with the girl of my dreams, in the sheets. having sex was nice. but for me it was the moment after or the morning after when it's just you and the girl or boy, and the world just stops and it's just the two of you together. not giving a care if the world seen you two right now because y'all were happy.

i moved my arm around to her stomach and let my hand rest there. "how'd you sleep"

"pretty good, you" she turned over and started scratching at my stomach, earning a moaned grunt from me.

"better now that i see who i got to wake up to" her face turned plum red. gosh that cute face. she wiggled out of my arms and got on top of me, her chest on my top abs and her playing with my chest. i started playing with her hair, we never left each other's eyes. she leaned up to give me a kiss. this one was passionate and gentle. her lips tasted like cherry from the night before. i pulled her into a tight hug and placed my chin on the top of her head.

"can we stay like this for a while longer, freddie" i smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"of course darling" we snuggled up to each other and she started playing with my arm. drawing shapes, scratching my arm, doing whatever.

nothing could ruin the love and the moments i get to have with her where it's just me and her.