chapter 9: karaoke

hii okay so this will be more of a short chapter bc there's more coming soon...😁

erins pov:

it was almost christmas time. about a week away and everyone was going home. fred had already asked me to go to the burrow with him and i said yes. meeting his parents would be kinda scary. what if they don't like me? what if they hate me?

"baby" fred snapped me out of my trance.

"yeah. sorry" he seen i looked nervous after he asked me.

"don't worry they will love you" he put his hand on my thigh.

george leaned over and put his hand on my shoulder. "yeah erin mum and dad will love you". I gave them both a nice assuring smile and I laid back down on my bed. fred and george were talking about pranks and i just laid there quietly. i was so excited to see mrs weasley but i was also terrified to meet her.

the next day we arrived at the train station. i stepped off with fred and george waiting to see his mother. we rummaged through the crazy amount of parents waiting to find their children, when i seen her. molly weasley, she looked so sweet and charming. how could i be afraid of her. i walked over to her and she smiled at me.

"erin dear how lovely to finally meet you dear"

"it's lovely to meet you too mrs weasley"

"oh please dear call me molly"
i smiled and she gave me a big hug. she broke away and gave everyone else a hug as well. then we went to their home. when we got there, her husband mr weasley was in the living room setting up a karaoke machine that he didn't know what he was doing so i put my bag down and walked over to him to offer some help.

"uh excuse me mr weasley but do you need some help" i said giggling a little bit, he had the aux cord trying to go in the power cord. he looked at me and smiled big.

"yes yes please. these muggle inventions are amazing dontcha think"
i smiled and fixed it

"yes sir i do i love them. alrighty your all set to go" before i left to go upstairs, mr weasley gave me a hug and welcomed me to the burrow and said that fred was lucky to have me. i gave him a reassuring smile and told him that i really cared about him before heading upstairs to ginny's room.

"ERIN YOUR HERE" she jumped in my arms when i walked in the door to her room. i gave her a big hug and while i unpacked, hermoine came in and we all were just ranting about random stuff: fred, ron, harry, how every one of us is no longer a virgin. that was a fun one. ginny was absolutely disgusted because all of us lost ours to her brothers.

"ginny just acknowledge that your brothers are good in bed" hermoine said. ginny pretended to throw up which made us laugh.

"here's the real question: how is harry" i asked and ginny blushed.

"uhm he's uh-" ginny started before the twins barged in.

"oi! dads got some karaoke machine to show us" they said together.

"be there in a second" i winked at fred and he blushed. they walked out and we both looked at ginny to finish but she ran out the door. we both signed and said we'd get her when she gets back in here. we walked downstairs and arthur was explaining how to use it, knowing i already knew how to use it.

"erin why don't you sing for us" i gulped down.

"uhm i don't know. i'm not that good at singing"

"yes you are fine get up and go" she threw me up and i went to pick a song. i picked if you love her by forest blakk.

i picked up the microphone and started singing.

take it, if she gives you her heart don't you break it

fred looked at me with absolutely awe with the song i chose.

she's the best thing you'll ever have

he was moving his head along with the slow groove.

she likes to cuddle while under the sheets

he giggled because he knew that was right.

she loves love notes and babies and likes giving gifts, has a hard time accepting a good compliment

he loved the sound of the voice. the fact that he wasn't beside her holding her or kissing her was driving him crazy. everyone else was enjoying her singing.

take it, if she gives you her heart don't you break it

let your arms be a place she feels safe in

she the best thing you'll ever have

she'll love you if you love her on days when the whole world might cave in

stand side by side and you'll make it

she's the best thing you'll ever have

she'll love you if you love her like that

as she ended the song everyone was clapping and fred picked her up and kissed her, longing for her touch on his body. he kissed her passionately.

later that night when everyone was going to bed, i went to tell fred goodnight when i walked in he shut the door and picked me up and sat me on his lap while sitting on his bed.

"you don't know how long i've waited to do this since the party"

"freddie. even though i want to, not here"

"so"

"so it's your parents house. no" i got up and he sat me down again.

"ughhh babyyyy just sleep in here tonight"

"you'll be fine and i'm good sleeping by myself freddie" i kissed him one more time before going to my room.

ginny and hermoine were passed out. i started to fall asleep when i felt something grab my arm. i turned around and that something was a big man who covered my mouth before i could scream.

freddie. please help me. 😭

A/N: omgosh i didn't know to end this chapter but it's complete garbage. i was otp with my friend haley while trying to figure out how to end this chapter so HI HALEY!! anyway the next chapter is going to be soo JUICYYY. i love y'all byeee