chapter 4: secret feelings

erins pov:

i felt myself shake as i fluttered my eyes open a little to see someone holding me bridal style: OMG! it's fred. ahhhhh i'm literally gonna scream. he's so warm. okay i'm gonna pretend to be asleep. okay shhh erin.

i feel fred put me on his bed. he covered me up and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"ugh erin. why are you so perfect. i'm so in love with you i can't even imagine the words to describe how much i love you. and when i see you get hurt. like what happened with blaise and adrian it makes me feel so horrible because i couldn't do anything to help you. i couldn't hold you when you cried to sleep, i couldn't kiss your forehead when you fell asleep on them, i couldn't love you when you loved them. and i cant have you because your too damn good for me and i don't deserve you" little does he know i heard everything.

oh my gosh, fred loves me. and now i feel so bad that i'm pretending i'm asleep. i have to tell him.

he started walking away when i sat up on my elbows.

"freddie" he instantly looked back.

"oh uhh-"

i motioned for him to come closer to me. i slowly put my hands on the back of his neck and he put his hands on my lower back. our lips pressed together softly. they were so soft and sweet. he tasted like cinnamon gum and he smelled like gunpowder.

"i heard it all freddie. your too sweet. i love you too. i've wanted to tell you for so long but i was so scared. i was scared you wouldn't want to be with me and i thought that i was crazy but i'm seeing now that i'm not and i just don't know what to-"

he shut me up by kissing me again.

"you talk to much. but i love it" he kissed me again. i blushed even harder while smiling into the kiss.

a/n

hey i'm sorry this chapter is so short. i had no clue how to end this or keep it going. the next chapter or chapters are going to be long. so enjoy and i love you all so much

how was your day? have you eaten? if not you should. please we want what's best for you❤️