chapter 11: malfoy manor

why am i at malfoy manor. what do they want with me?

as i looked around i seen a bunch of people i do not recognize, except for draco, his idiot father, and his sweet mother.

"w-where am i, who are all you people"

they all started laughing.

"don't look so surprised. you know who we all are." one girl said. i nodded as no to show her that i have no clue who she's talking about.

"seriously. who are all of you. draco, who are all of these people." he didn't answer me immediately, he was still shocked that i was here. frantically, so was i. he looked to his parents and whispered something and they nodded yes. before i knew it, he was helping up and walking me to his room.

"d-draco? what's going on? who are those people. that woman said i should know everyone."

"shh i know. get in my room ill explain everything." when we walked into his room, i don't know why but i felt safe.

after a little time of him explaining everything i couldn't close my mouth.

"so your saying that everyone in that room thinks im a slytherin and wants to take me to you-know-who so i can become a death eater." draco sadly nodded and a tear fell down my cheek.

"can i take a little nap this is just a lot to take in?"

"of course."

i laid down and slowly fell to sleep while draco did something.

draco's pov:

while erin slept, i took the opportunity to tell fred and the others what was going on. she's a gryffindor, why would they want her? she's not a slytherin. i pulled the parchment out and started to write:

fred and the others,

i suppose your worried about erin. don't worry she's here at malfoy manor. shes safe and in my room with me right now. don't get all overprotective on me fred. she's a gryffindor, the rest think she's a slytherin. she's not! voldemort is going to try and make her a death eater. you guys need to get here as soon as you can. im not happy about it either. fred, erin keeps asking for you in her sleep. she has a big scar on her arm, idk what from though. just get here right now before they try to mark her. i have been marked. i am not going to let her get put through the hell i go through here. stay anonymous and come through the basement, ill meet you there.

dm

i gave the letter to my owl and told her to get it to fred as soon as possible. what i said was true: i go through hell over here and im not about to let her go through it with me. she deserves to be happy with fred. i chose this, hoping for the best, but getting the worst. i heard some doors slam open and closed, meaning He was here. i had to wake her up. i only hope that letter gets to fred in time.

back to erins pov:

draco woke me up, indicating that it was time to go. i was not ready for this. when we got back into the main room, the man looked at me and smiled.

"ahh. the lovely erin. how wonderful to see you." he walked up to me but i didn't move. he was saying all these hurtful things to me, yet i never said anything rude to him.

"why aren't you being rude to me? every slytherin is rude to me, just look at draco over there."

i looked at him in confusion.

"what are you talking about? im a gryffindor." before i could say anymore, his jaw dropped.

"no." he laughed. "no your a slytherin. you HAVE to be" he replied.